chapter 7

October 13th 2019
I was laying down rubbing my belly eating ice cream. Amir was somewhere with Abe, so here I was. I wanted to get up and go shopping for my princess. I finally got up and into the shower. When I got out I dried off then put on my white shirt that says pregnant asf, a pair of low rise ripped jeans, and white flip flops. My hair was down and straight, I washed my face and put some lashes on and clear lipgloss. I grabbed my phone then took a picture posting it on Instagram.

@adelinecyn : pregnant af & over it..
@nanatalia : but slaying this pregnancy😍
@1kmir : where you going🧐
@chanelll : loveeee it😍😍😍 #soontobeglamma #mydaughterinlawbetterthanyours
@1king : yeah wyg?

I didn't answer the where you going comments then I got a phone call. It was Amir I said "what?"

He said "what's all the attitude for? Where you going?"

I said "well I can have an attitude considering the fact that you ain't even tell me you were leaving when we said we were going to go shopping for the baby. But it's cool, I'll do it on my own."

He said "baby some shit came up at the trap.. you know how this shit go."

I said "yeah I know. That's fine. Do you." Then I hung up. I grabbed my keys and went to the children's place. I grabbed a lot of stuff, I grabbed a shirt that said "sassy like my mama."

I bought like 20 little outfits and then went and got food

I bought like 20 little outfits and then went and got food. I sat down eating my pizza and when I was finished I grabbed my bags and left to go home.

When I got home I grabbed the bags and went into the nursery we had just got painted pink and gold. I hung up the clothes I bought then went into my room. Amir was sitting there playing the game. He said "wassup mamas?"

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. He followed me and said "baby stop being like that."

I said "leave me the fuck alone!"

He said "Adeline. Calm down. You know this shit I do."

I turned around facing him and said "fuck you. Is this how it's always gon be? That street shit gon come before our daughter."

You could see how that affected him. He said "baby.. I'm so-"

I said "please just leave me alone. Go back to the trap or something." He eventually walked out and I closed and locked the door.

I went to the bathroom, and then after went into our empty room and got into the bed. I took off my jeans and was rubbing my belly. I felt tears start to slip out my eyes as I talked to my baby. I said "we're going to be ok mamas. We just gotta get daddy to leave this street stuff alone so he never has an issue making it back to us.. cause we love daddy." She started kicking like crazy. I said "yes we love daddy even when he makes us super mad. He's gonna do what's best for us.. hopefully."