chapter 10

Once we arrived at dinner I just had on a pair of black biker shorts, a black oversized kind of shirt that had a big white A on the back of it, a black fanny pack filled with stuff for Mimi, white nike socks, and all black prestos.

When we pulled up their was an unfamiliar car but regardless Amir carried in her diaper bag while I brought her in. His mom has a little bed type seat for her that I can put next to my chair in case she falls asleep. Amir said "ma!"

She said "in the dining room Mirdy."

When we got in there, their was another female sitting at the table but sitting where I usually sit

When we got in there, their was another female sitting at the table but sitting where I usually sit. I brushed it off though. His mom stood up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the side of my head, then gave Mimi a small kiss on the top of her head. The girl turned around and said "hi I'm Haylie."

Eventually she said "hey Amir." He didn't even look at her just kind of did a head nod. She said "so that's the energy you giving now?"

I said "I'm confused, what's going on?"

Haylie said "oh he didn't tell you?"

I said "tell me what?"

Amir said "she's lying babe."

I said "what are you talking about?"

Haylie said "well Amir and I have been best friends for a long time.. and the night you were bitching and shit, he came to see me just to talk. But eventually just talking led to us having unprotected sex.." that's when I looked at Amir and he wasn't even looking up. "And he nutted in me, which makes me pleased to announce that I am pregnant with Amir's baby and little Mimi's first sibling."

I took a giant breath in and then exhaled. I took out my phone and called Abe. He constantly has my location on so I said "can you come get me and Amina? EC." Then I took another breath, took off my engagement ring, and said "I wish you all the best." His mom tried to grab my arm but I lightly ripped it off her grip.

3 minutes later Abe pulled up and walked in the door. He said "you supposed to be like my brother man, you think it's aight to go off and have a baby on my sister?"

Amir said "bro it wasn't even on purpose." I honestly didn't have time to hear his excuses so I went to the car. I grabbed Amina's car seat and sat in the back with her. She was crying again so I picked her up and kissed her then held her to my chest. I said "you're ok mamas baby.. just scared." I didn't say anything the whole ride after that because Mi fell asleep. When we got to the house I started packing up my stuff and some of Amina's stuff.

Abe called me and said "I just got your penthouse apartment. By the time you get there they'll have stuff set up for Mimi instead of a regular room. I know you don't wanna talk about it but i love you sis."

I said "love you too."

As I was putting the last of me and Amina's stuff in the trunk Amir pulled up. He said "what is you doing?" I ignored him but then he said "you gon keep my daughter away from me?"

I said "you can see her on weekends but that'll be arranged through Gas." I went into the house and picked her up out of her crib. I put her into her car seat then went to my new address. I went to the valet and the guy said "is there bags?"

I said "yes a lot." I handed him my keys and took Amina out.

I held her on my chest and picked up the keys to my new shit at the front desk. When I got there everything was nice but it just wasn't the place I thought was home. I laid Amina down in her crib then went to shower. In the shower all my emotions finally came out and I was so hurt I felt like I could honestly feel it in my heart. I just kept asking why would he do this to me? I had my baby for him and he repays me by getting another girl pregnant. He kept texting and calling me but I refuse to answer. I just feel like I'm so alone and I have nobody left who gives a true shit about me other than my brother. When I got out the shower I put on a long sleeve white tee and cheetah print spandex. I put my wet freshly cleaned hair into a bun and then went into Mimi's room and picked her up. She was in there just playing with her feet. I sat in front of the huge mirror in my bedroom and held her to my chest. I had on leg up and I took pictures with Mimi.

I posted one and captioned it "you and me is all it'll ever be."

I archived every picture of Amir and I. Then I found the girl Instagram. I watched her insta snap where she was at a club last night drinking alcohol and she posted a video of Amir sitting at the dinner table and said "when your best friend turns into your baby daddy.."

I just laughed because it's obvious she doing this shit for the clout. I said "mama princess Amina.." she was hungry so I started feeding her. After she ate it was definitely time for her to go to sleep but I didn't want her to sleep alone in the new house. I played white noise and when she fell asleep I passed out too.