chapter 25

Amina came back with two of her favorite toys. I said, "ok let's give you a bath first baby girl."

She said "okay mommy!" I gave Kareem a kiss and walked out holding Mimi's hand.

I said, "ok baby girl, I'm gonna run the water and you need to take your clothes off."

I put the bubbles in and then 2 minutes later it was time for her to get in. She got in the tub and I let her play with her toys for a little. As I started washing her, I heard the doorbell. Kareem said, "I'll get it, babe."

I continued to wash her then I started her hair. She said, "mommy, you gon do my hair before daddy comes right? Cause he doesn't know how to do my hair."

I said, "of course baby, daddy just gon have to wait. BABEEE, who was it?"

Kareem came up the stairs and said, "Amir is here."

I said "ok can you tell him like 30 minutes? I'll do her hair downstairs."

He said, "alright mama."

He went back downstairs as I finished washing her up. I helped her out the tub and we went into her room. I put on her towel and said: "walk to your room mama, I'm coming."

I took the plug out of the tub and put her toys away. I went into her room and put baby lotion on her. I dressed her in a long-sleeve white shirt that says big sister in pink glitter, pink shorts, a pink tutu, white socks with pink tops, and matching pink boots. Kay said, "where sissy goin?"

I said, "she's going to see her daddy, she gon be back in three days mama."

She ran over to her and gave her a long ass hug. Kay said, "imma miss you, sissy."

Mimi said, "I miss you too sissy."

I said, "ok we bouta do sissy hair, wanna come?"

She said, "yes mama."

They scooted down the steps next to each other as I carried down all the hair stuff. Mir was down there with a baby car seat so I assumed he brought his daughter. He said "wassup Ace?"

I said "wassup."

He said, "you bouta do her hair?"

I said, "of course, can't have my child looking crazy."

He said "our, but I hear you. I be trying to do Anissa's hair but it's hard as fuck."

I said, "lemme see what you got that baby head looking like."

He picked her up out her carrier and her head was wild. He said "I swear I be trying.."

I said, "please let me do her head after I finished Mi's."

He laughed and said "sure."

I nodded and sat in my chair, Mimi sat on the chair with me right in front of me. I said "before I start are you in a rush? Cause I really wanted to braid her whole head."

He said, "Nah I got her baby bag so you cool take all the time you need."

I said, "ok good, you can put on anything you want to watch by the way."

After an hour I finished her hair but I was hungry as hell

After an hour I finished her hair but I was hungry as hell. I said "Ok I can do her hair right after I use the bathroom and get a snack."

He said "ight thats fine, do what you gotta do."

I said "alright Mimi get up and go sit with daddy so mommy can get up."

I got up and walked up to our room. Kareem was knocked out on the bed, that's one thing I also really love about him. He trusts me, he knows that he has my heart and that is not changing anytime soon. I used our bathroom then washed my hands and went downstairs and to the kitchen. In the kitchen, I grabbed myself an orange and ate it before I started getting hangry. I washed my hands after and said: "alright I'm ready, come here pretty girl."

She was cheesing and kicking a little. I held her for the first time and she is really cute. I sat back in my chair and brushed her hair lightly before putting in two cute little braided buns since they are manageable and won't pull her scalp. When I finished I added the bows and gave her back to Mir. I said, "alright Kay, say see you soon sissy."

They gave each other another hug and then they all left. I said "you hungry KayBaby?"

She said, "yes mama, I want mac and cheese."

I said "ok, lets go make it."

I didnt feel like making homemade mac and cheese so I made her a cup of the mac and cheese deluxe ones. She sat at the island on the stool strapped in. As she ate her mac and cheese I just sat admiring her. She is so cute and Kareem raised her well. I think everyday how blessed I am to have them both in my life.

When she finished eating she went into her room and got on her tablet, which is loaded with strictly kids games to stimulate learning

When she finished eating she went into her room and got on her tablet, which is loaded with strictly kids games to stimulate learning. I said, "KayBaby imma be in mama and daddy room if you need me ok?"

She said "ok mama."

When I got into the room Kareem was now up. He said, "hey baby."

I said, "Hello my love, how was your nap?"

He said "well needed. Kay up?"

I said, "yeah she on her tablet, just got on."

He said, "oh okay, you got Mi hair done no issues?"

I said "Yeah and I did the little ones too because they had that poor baby head looking crazy. Her hair really mixed though it's basically straight."

He said, "wow look at you being nice."

I laughed and said, "anyone associated with my kids will not be out here looking crazy I refuse."

He laughed and said, "I hear you, mama." My boy woke up and started kicking hard.

I said, "Kareem get your son." He put his hand on my stomach rubbing it soothing him.

He said, "aye chill out for you hurt ya, mama, soccer don't start til you 3."

We laughed as the kicking got lighter. I said "good job daddy."