chapter 12

4 months later
Today was Amina's first birthday, I was beyond happy because my princess is getting so big. I got up and went into her room. I said "hi mamas baby."

She said "mamama." I smiled as she stood up on the side of her crib.

I picked her up and said "we gon take a bath then get ready for your day baby."

We took a bath then I put on my wrap around towel. I put her princess towel on that had a hood on the head. I brought her into her room. I put her on the diaper changing table then grabbed her lotion. I put lotion all over here then put a diaper on my baby. She said "mama mama."

I smiled and said "baby girl, mimi."

She smiled and put her fingers in her mouth. There was then a ring at the door. I finished getting dressed my princess dressed then went to the door. She was in a white shirt that read princess in pink, pink tutu, pink shorts, pink checkered vans, and a little pink tiara. I carried her to the door and it was Kareem and Kaylea. He said "hey beautiful girls."

I blushed lightly as Mimi started reaching out for him. I said "hey, hey KayKay."

She reached out for me and we swapped children. She said "hi DD (she cant say addy yet)."

I said "we were just getting ready, do you mind watching Mi til I get dressed?"

He said "of course I gotchu mamas."

I passed him KayKay back and said "thank you, I'll be right back."

I went upstairs and put on my outfit.

I came back downstairs and Kareem said "looking gorgeous as always

I came back downstairs and Kareem said "looking gorgeous as always."

I smiled and said "thank you."

He said "you need help setting up anything?"

I said "I think we finished everything yesterday but let me check." I took Amina off the couch and we walked around.

He said "what time is everyone coming?"

I said "2." It was now, 1:30.

He said "it looks really nice, Addy, you out did yourself foreal."

I said "thank you Reem."

Kaykay yelled "dada!"

He said "yes baby girl?"

She smiled and said "nuttin."

I smiled looking at them, they are so cute. We went into the living room and I let Amina and Kaylea crawl/walk around. Soon people started showing up and they were surrounding us.

Amina crawled to me and looked sad. I said "hi princess, you ok?"

She had little tears in her eyes she said "dada?"

I instantly got mad then about 2 hours into the party, Amir finally showed up, with the pregnant girl with him. Amina saw him and her face instantly lit up, she said "dada dada."