chapter 16

I said "come on Mimi, daddy's coming." She made a frown and I said "nope, you better not." She started crying. I picked her up and held her on my chest. I said "it's ok princess, let's take a bath and get you dressed. Daddy gon be here soon."

Kareem said "she ok?"

I said "yeah, her cry makes you think I'm killing her or something."

Reem said "aww princess."

I said "Mir coming to get her at 9 so I'm just getting her ready."

He said "he getting her for the weekend?"

I said "probably you wanna do me a favor and pack her a bag?"

He gave me a kiss and said "yeah I gotchu."

I said "thank you." I took her into the bathroom and turned on the bath, putting her seat into it. I made sure the water was warm then undressed her. I threw her diaper in the trash then put my baby into the tub. I gave her the bath and washed her hair. My baby looked so cute. I put her in a towel. I put her onto a changing table. I put lotion on my baby then put her in a onesie. I put her in this outfit. He can keep these cause I don't even want them, but knowing his dumb ass he'll send it back.

 He can keep these cause I don't even want them, but knowing his dumb ass he'll send it back

After she was dressed, I did her hair and it was about 20 minutes til 9. I grabbed her baby bag and added some snacks for her to eat and some a can of formula because he most likely doesn't have any. I gave her a bottle and when he got her, he knocked. I came to the door with her ready to go and the bag. He said "wassup Addy?"

I said "hey, Mi look it's daddy."

She smiled and then gave me a kiss. He said "mimi you ready to come to daddy house?"

I was so happy that he was finally trynna step up. She smiled and laughed clapping her hands. She put her arms out and went to him. After she was on his hip I gave him the baby bag. I said "remember she is not to be out of ya sight unless you sleeping. I don't trust that girl around my baby."

He said "ok Addy. I know." I gave Mimi one more kiss and he said "I'll be back Sunday night with her."

I said "ok bye fat mamas. I love you."

She tried to say "I luh you."

He said "that was cute. Alright see ya." He left out and I closed the door.

I went upstairs and Kaleya was on the bed laying on Kareem. I said "aww look at my babies."

I got back into bed and she came laying on the both of us. She said "dadaada.."

He said "I'm bout to bring her to my moms. She want her for the weekend."

I said "ok, while you do that imma head to the doctor."

He said "you want me to come?"

I said "no it's alright, I'm telling you I probably ate something bad."

He said "alright." I got into the shower and then came out putting on a pair of grey leggings, a white shirt, and some white slides.

I said "alright I'm going baby."

He said "you fine as hell, ok I'll see you in a little."

I said "gimme kisses." He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me kissing me.

When he stopped I gave Kaylea a kiss on her cheek. I said "I'll see you Sunday baby girl."

She turned and kissed my cheek. I left and went to the doctor. When I got in there I told them how I threw up yesterday and they told me to pee in a cup. 20 minutes later a different doctor came in. The same one who confirmed my I was pregnancy with Amina. She said "how's the baby?"

I smiled and said "she's good getting big."

She said "aww I bet. I saw Amir in here with some girl."

I said "yup he cheated. Ain't shit ass nigga. It's alright though."

She said "so y'all still together?"

I said "no I have a new boyfriend, he's dropping his daughter off at his moms. We'll see you in here one day."

She laughed and then stopped she said "oh they didn't tell you yet?"

I said "no what?"

She said "your 2 months pregnant sweetie."

I said "what?" I stood up and looked in the mirror in there. I lifted my shirt and my stomach was still flat as hell.

She said "you aren't showing at all, but let's do an ultrasound."

I said "okay."  She did the ultrasound and sure enough just like last time it's a whole little baby there again. I had tears in my eyes. I said "aww I'm gonna have another baby."

She said "I'm soooo happy my girl." We laughed and she wiped off the gel then gave me a hug. "I'll set you up an appointment for next month. You are due is November 26th, 2020."

I said "ok see you then."

I decided to go find something to give to him to let him know. I went to this store and found the perfect gift.

I put it in a box and wrote his name on it

I put it in a box and wrote his name on it. I put it on my bed and waited for him to come back. He came in and had a bottle of patron, he said "Addy, wanna get lit?"

I started laughing and said "just got on relax today."

He laughed and said "ard mama, another day. What's this?"

I said "idk someone dropped it off here I think."

He made a face like huh, he picked it up and opened the box. He said with his head down "you foreal?" I looked at him nervously.. he looked up and said "foreal?" I couldn't read his face and it was stressing me out. He came over to me with a smile and said "you gonna have my baby Addy?"

I said "yes." He pulled me towards him and gave me a kiss.

He said "I'm happy baby I really am."

I said "why you don't look that happy?"

He said "Adeline I promise you I'm happy as hell but I'm also scared."

I felt like such an asshole.. I forgot that his ex died while giving birth to Kaylea. I said "baby I'm sorry."

He wrapped his arms around me and smiled he said "it's ok, cause you gon be ok.. we gon be great and raise our kids. They gonna have a baby brother or sister."

I smiled and kissed him. I said "I'm due on thanksgiving."

He laughed and said "gives me a lot more to be thankful for mama."