chapter 27

I woke up and Kareem was laying down with Ji on his chest. He said "goodmorning babe."

I said "goodmorning love. Lemme see my baby." I sat up and grabbed him lightly. He started smiling and I said "hi fat man, I missed you while I was sleeping."

He said "wow you dead dissed me for my son."

I said "aww baby I missed you too."

Ji started slobbering on me a little and whined. Reem said "my boy is hungry."

I said "always." I moved my tank top as I got him latched on.

Reem said "pretty ass.."

I said "don't be staring at me while I'm feeding my son."

He laughed at me and said "girl cut it out."

After I finished feeding him, I let Kareem burp him and he threw up on his chest. I said "aww babe."

He groaned and said "Ji I thought we was better than this pop."

I grabbed a rag and cleaned them both off. I said "come here fat man, let's get you a bath."

I held him on my chest and turned on the bath to cool water. I put his bath chair in and then put him in it. I started washing him off and washed his hair lightly. I said "mommy's baby."

When we finished I kissed his lips a few times. I put a towel around him and I grabbed his lotion before laying him in between my legs on the bed. Kareem said "look at pop."

I said "can you grab me a diaper?"

He grabbed it and said "here babe."

I grabbed it and after I finished putting lotion on him I put it on him. He said "where my boy outfit?"

I said "grab me something."

He grabbed me a white onesie, tan joggers, a tan hat and some white socks. I put his outfit on him and Reem took him. He said "the girls up?"

I said "yes."

He said "imma make them breakfast and you some for when you out the shower."

I said "thank you babe."

I got up and into the shower. I blow dried my hair after and put on a 32inch body wave wig, a white tank top and tan leggings with white socks. I went downstairs and we ate our breakfast. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me. He said "you so fine damn."

I picked Ji up and held him on my chest. I said "hi mamas boy."

He started smiling and kicking. I rubbed his back and he eventually fell asleep so I put him in the playpen. He said "aww you got my boy knocked."

I said "gimme some attention."

Reem came and wrapped his arms against me, he said "lemme make the kids breakfast then I'll give you all my time babe." He kissed me and went back. I wrapped my arms around his back and then kissed his back before going upstairs.

He came up 20 minutes later and gave me a plate. I got up and ate my food. When I finished I laid down and he cuddled into me. I said "daddy."

He wrapped his arms on my thigh. He said "you smell so good, lemme eat ya pussy."

I moaned as he rubbed his fingers and I said "whatever you want daddy."

He pulled my panties down and started sucking on my clit. I said "Reem." I moaned and lightly grinded on his face as he ate my pussy.

He said "come ride me Addy."

He let go of my legs and I hopped on him. I said "fuck daddy."

When we finished we got in the shower and then I put on a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. I said "Reem."

He said "yes babe?"

I said "gimme a kiss."

He came over and gave me a kiss and then I went to get Mi and Kay. I said "hey babies, what we doing today?"

They said "we just wanna play with barbies."

I said "ok babes, you wanna do a tea party tomorrow?"

They said "yes mama."

I went to go check on Ji but Reem had him up on my chest. I said "hey daddy."

Hi started babbling. He said "look Ji it's mama."

I smiled and kissed his head. I picked Ji up and held him on my chest. I said "hi mama fat man, you had a good nap? You hungry papa?"

He started pulling at my shirt which told me yes. I got comfortable and let him eat.  I said "I love you fat man."

Reem said "come sit with me."

I went and sat on his lap and he held him while he was latched onto me. I said "this is the best."

When Ji finished eating I burped him and we both laid back into Reem's arms. He said "he gon be spoiled."

I said "just for now."