chapter 23

Next day..

When we woke up, Kareem said, "goodmorning baby."

I said, "goodmorning love."

He said, "how's my boy?"

I said, "he's calm right now, but I do gotta pee."

He said, "need help up?"

I laughed and nodded. I said, "I'm feeling really lazy so yes please."

He got up out of the bed and helped me up. I waddled my ass to the bathroom and peed. After, I washed my hands and brushed my teeth, washing my face. 

He said, "you bouta shower mama?"

I said, "yeah why?"

He said, "I was just making sure, I'm about to make some breakfast."

I said, "ok baby, can you get the girls up? We just going to have a chill day, laying down and watching tv."

He said "yeah I can, but we actually doing something a little different I got plans for y'all today. So just shower, do your normal routine but imma lay you out something to wear.

I looked at him in a questioning way then said, "ok, I gotta wash my hair so imma be a minute."

He said, "Okay ma."

I got into the shower washing my body all over and I felt the baby moving around. I looked down and seen he was making my stomach look crooked and I laughed. I said, "you love playing with mommy don't you baby boy?" I took my loofa and was cleaning all over. I had got a wax two days ago so everything was so smooth and I just felt great. I took my hair out of the bun then started washing it. I put some shampoo in first and then wash it all out. After, I put in the conditioner and washed my body more as I let it soak in. After that, I washed it all out and did one last rinse off my body before wrapping my big towel around my body and one in my hair. I dried off and then put on my lotion. I walked out into our room and on there was a light pink fuzzy robe, it had a black monogram on the front that read, ABC, with the B as the biggest letter. I flipped it over and the back said "Mrs. Brown". I loved it so much, I felt tears build up in my eyes. I said, "Kareem!!!"

I heard him running up the steps and he said: "yes Addie, you ok?" I poked my lip out as my tears fell. He said "aye, what you crying for? What's wrong?"

I said "nothing, I love you. This robe is so cute, I love it."

He said "aww mamas, don't do that again. Scared the shit outta me, but I love you too. Put the robe on and come downstairs, baby." He pecked my lips before heading downstairs. I put on the robe and I was happy because it fit around my belly and still covered everything. I tied it above my bump and then took a picture on Snapchat. I posted it and captioned it-- daddy has a surprise for us. Day 1 of Quarantine. I put my phone on the bed then went downstairs. When I got downstairs I looked and he had a whole mini spa set up downstairs. Kay had a face mask on and mini cucumbers on her eyes laying on her mini recliner chair and Mimi did the same. Mind you, Kay had on a deep purple robe with her initials and name on the back. Mimi had on a deep pink robe with her name on the back and initials on the front. 

I said, "Kareem, are you serious?"

He laughed and said "yes, remember I made you a spa session for today at Harmony Spa? Well ya know, due to corona they closed for the time being. So, I had to bring the spa to yall."

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his face to mine kissing him multiple times. I said, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

He said, "I love you too baby, now I need you to go sit on your recliner."

I sat down and his ass said: "I'm going to put this oatmeal face mask on you baby, don't stare at me or imma start laughing."

 I laughed and said "ok baby." He started putting it on my face and covered my whole face other than my eyes and lips.

He said, "I'm about to put the cucumbers on ya eyes, babe."

I said "ok." 

I heard him say "ok girls, I'm gonna put a warm rag on your faces to get your mask off."

I smiled lightly, as I heard Kay say "ok daddy." Mimi just like me so she's probably sleeping. I just sat back and held my hands on my big belly rubbing it as he kicked me lightly. He had calming music playing and the next thing I knew I was knocked out. I woke up when I felt a hot rag on my face and I felt him wiping it off. 

He said, "my assistants and I are going to give you a massage."

Mimi said "you ready mama?"

I said, "of course." The girls rubbed my hands and it was so cute. As they "massaged" my hands, Kareem started massaging my feet. He was going in on them and it felt so good cause they were a little swollen cause of the baby. 

He said, "alright girls go put on some pajamas and go play in your playroom."

They went upstairs and I heard them getting ready. He said, "I'm bout to move up your legs mama, then we gon finish your massage upstairs."

I said "ok." He rubbed up to my upper thigh. He then held my hands and helped me up.

He said, "go lay in that thing upstairs so I can do yo back and take ya robe off."

I said "ok." I went upstairs to our room and there was a pregnancy massage thing on our bed, I said: "aww my baby really went all out."

I closed the door and took my robe off laying in it. I heard him say through the door, "you ready babe?"

I said, "yes baby." He came in and I felt him put lotion on my back rubbing it all over and massaging. 

He did the whole back of my body and smacked my butt lightly. He said, "alright, ya massage is over."

I said "how do I get out of this thing? I'm stuck."

He helped me up and he said: "you feel better?"

I said, "yeah, still feel a little fat."

He laughed and said, "baby you aren't fat, you're pregnant and you still look good."

I said, "thank you, daddy."

He said, "come here."

I said, "yes baby?"

He said, "you want some dick?"

I said, "yes."

He laughed and said, "lay down mamas." He moved the massage bed as I laid down and then took off his clothes.

He got into the bed after locking the door. He started kissing my lips and my neck, he started making circles on my clit with one finger, as I felt myself getting wetter.

I moaned into his mouth lightly then he said, "you gon be quiet right? Cause the girls are awake and will think something is wrong."

I said, "I'll be quiet, daddy."

He slowly inserted his finger into me, he said: "you wet for me?"

I said, "yes, daddy."

We did what we do and then I passed out taking a nap.