chapter 6

July 6th 2019
Today's the day of our gender reveal and Amir is beyond excited he will not leave me alone. He took me to get my hair and nails done then I went and got my makeup done. When I was done, I changed into my outfit. (Outfit shown is blue but she wore it in pink.)

Amir said "you look all cute

Amir said "you look all cute."

I gave him a kiss and said "thank you." I put on some clear lip gloss and then was ready to go. When we left he pulled up to a house I didn't know. I said "who's house?"

He didn't say anything but opened my door for me. He said "come on mama." He held my hand and when we got to the door he opened it up with a key. There was a sign that said "welcome to your new home." I almost cried. He said "this is our new house."

I wrapped my arms around him and looked around. The house was fully furnished and you can tell his mom helped because it looked so homey and beautiful. He wrapped his arms around me and I started crying I said "Amir..."

He said "Adeline cut the crying. You just got ya makeup done."

I laughed and tried to stop but couldn't I said "I can't."

He said "come on," he dabbed the tears from my eyes and gave me a kiss. 

I said "I love you."

He said "I love you too mamas."

He brought me to the backyard and it was all decorated nicely. I said "awh this is so cute." It had a little balcony and shit on it, it was so nice.

He said "mama & Nini did that shit."

I said "awh where are they? I love them so much."

He laughed while I made him let go so I could find them. Nini said "bestfriend!!! Look at that bump! Oh my god."

I said "stop..."

She said "how do you like the house? I helped Amir put it together."

I said "I love it."

She said "girl you gotta see the master bedroom."

I said "imma peak up there after I say hello to everyone."

She said "alright baby mama. Make sure my god baby is still doing good."

I said "always, my baby always kicking."

She said "awh my little active baby."

I said "where is my baby at?"

She said "Mir waiting for you in the kitchen."

I went into the kitchen and there was food, I immediately made a plate. Amir said "come see the room."

I said "I just got my food."

He said "put it in the microwave, we'll be right back down."

I put my food in the microwave then he grabbed my hand and I followed him up these long ass set of stairs.