chapter 20

I said "aww Kareem. Yes baby of course."

He said "good," he leaned over and kissed me. He grabbed my hand and put this beautiful ring on it.

I said "I love you," as I pecked his lips again and again

He said "I love you too mama."

We ate our dessert then left. When we got in the car I kissed his lips and kept kissing him. I said "I love you so much daddy."

He said "I love you too mama. Looking edible and shit."

I laughed and pecked his lips one more time. I said "let's go home then."

When we got back to the house he unbuckled my heels for me then I took my clothes off. I was mad tired, I swear my son tires me out the most. He said "you bout to knock huh?"

I said "yes come sleep with me daddy."

He laughed and pulled his clothes off laying down. He said "how my son?"

I said "good he finally sleeping, he was up the whole dinner."

He said "mhm, that's means it your turn to sleep too?"

I said "mhm I guess."

He laid his head into my neck and kissed it lightly. He said "you smell good mama."

I smiled and said "thank you baby." I felt my tiredness going away as he kept kissing and sucking on my neck. I pulled his boxers down and started rubbing him slowly.

He said "you starting shit." I laughed pushing him lightly on his back.

I said "lay back." I put my hair into a low ponytail.

He said "girlll." I slowly started sucking the tip, before slapping him on my tounge lightly then I started deepthroating him. He said "fuck Addy," his groans and moans were turning me on even more.

I pulled him out looking at him. I said "watch me daddy."

I felt his dick twitch as his eyes met mine and I deepthroated him again. He said "fuck ma, im bout to bust."

I ignored him and kept going. When I felt his cum shoot down my throat I swallowed and then smiled. I kept jerking him slowly and I said "you gon fuck me daddy?"

He said "girl come here." He got up and laid me on my back lightly.

He licked his tongue up my slit then started sucking on my clit. I felt his tongue slowly enter my pussy. I said "fuck Reem."

He kept going until I came then he came up to my face and came up kissing me. He slowly entered me and said "yoo Addy, loosen up."

I moaned and untensed myself around him. I said "oh fuck daddy." He slowly stroked into me.

He whispered into my ear licking it lightly and said "we making love tonight mama, real slow."

As he slowly stroked into me he started playing with my clit with his one hand. I said "fuck daddy. Right there, just like that."

He kept going making me cum all over him. He whispered into my ear again and said "you gotta daddy dick all creamy ma."

Just him whispering in my ear was bout to make me cum again. I said "yess daddy."

He said "this my pussy mama."

I said "uh yes daddy."

Within a few minutes we both came at the same time. He said "damn."

I smiled and said "ok now I can go to sleep." He got up and grabbed a rag to clean me off. He wiped everything off then put it in the dirty bin then put his boxers back on and laid down.

I got comfortable on him and gave him a kiss.

When I woke up I got in the shower then put on a grey tube dress and clear sandals. I woke him up and said "babyy. Get up."

He said "ard I'm up I'm up." He got up and went to the bathroom to shower. I brushed my teeth again and then put on lashes and clear lipgloss. I went downstairs and made myself Nutella toast with bananas. He came down with a white shirt, grey shorts and grey new balances. He said "you eating nasty shit mama?"

I said "no, this good."

He laughed and said "lemme see."

He looked at it and said "aight that's not horrible."

I laughed and finished my food. He said "ready to get the girls?"

I said "can we do a lil shopping for him first?"

He said "yeah let's go."

We got into the white G wagon. I said "go to buy buy baby."

He said "ok mama."

When we got there I said "can we get food after?"

He laughed and said "yes baby."

We got inside and bought little outfits and stuff, as well as, more diapers and shit for the girls. I said "ok food."

He drove to a Waffle House and we got food. When we finished he brought me home and then picked up the girls. I was home making them lunch and when they got home I heard my baby crying. I said "aww mama baby what's wrong?"

I took her out of his arms and she cut all the crying. He said "she putting on a show."

I laughed and kissed her face. I said "say hush." She just put her head on my shoulder. "You hungry fat mama?"

She said "yes mommy."

We went to the kitchen and I put her in her high chair then sat at the island cutting her food up placing it on the tray. I said "reem."

He said "yes mama?"

I said "where Kay?"

He said "she sleeping."

I said "aww okay."

He came into the kitchen and said "happy now? Fat mamas," pinching her cheek slightly.

She smiled big and said "yes."

I was putting more food on her tray when she grabbed my hand and the ring lightly. I said "mommy getting married baby," dancing slightly in my seat.

She said "yayyyy."

Kareem came over and kissed me on my forehead. I said "and brother gon be here soon."

She said "bubbbaa."

When she finished eating I took her out the high chair and she was playing in the living room with Kareem while I watched a show. I said "look at you fat mama."

She walked over to the couch with her arms up. She said "mama."

She laid down in front of me while Kareem got up and went to check on Kay. He came down holding a still sleeping Kay. I said "why you take her out her crib if she still sleeping?"

He said "cause she bout to wake up. Or imma wake her up, she not gon be sleep all day then not sleep."

I said "aww whatever."