chapter 21

I said "baby."

He wrapped his arms around my stomach and said "yes mama."

I said "I love you."

He said "I love you too, you good?"

I said "yeah I'm hungry."

He said "alright. Lemme go make you something baby."

I said "thank you daddy."

He pecked my forehead than left. He came back over to me and said "what you wanna eat tho mama?"

I said "French toast."

He said "alright ma."

He came back within 20 minutes. He brought me French toast, fruit, and orange juice. He put the tray on my lap and said "here you go, I'm bout to go get the girls ready."

I said "ok thank you daddy."

He pecked my lips and I ate my food. I was so hungry I tore it up. I brought my plate and they tray down washing it. Then I went back upstairs and into the shower.

After my shower I put on a white bra and panty set, light grey sweatsuit, a long blue ripped jean jacket, and sequined grey uggs. I said "baby."

He said "yes mama? Where we going?"

I said "the mall, go get ready." I went back upstairs and put on my 30 inch body wave wig I did my edges then added some water and product to get it nice and wavy. I went into the living room and the girls were down there in a playpen. I said "hi baby girls."

Mimi said "hi mommy."

Kay said "hiiii."

I said "y'all wanna go to the mall?"

They both yelled "yesss!"

I picked them up out the play pen putting them down. Kareem said "you so beautiful mama."

I smiled and turned around pecking his lips multiple times. I said "thank you."

He said "you ready?"

I nodded. I held Mimi's hand and he held Kay's we went to the car and I helped Mimi in putting her in the car seat. After I buckled her in I gave her 3 kisses than got in my seat. I said "you look good baby."

He said "thank you, bummy fit."

I laughed and felt the baby kick moving around. I put my hand on my stomach and felt the baby following my hand as I rubbed it. I said "he loves kicking mommy."

He put his hand on my stomach while one was on the wheel driving. Baby started kicking even harder. He said "he acting like he playing soccer."

I poked my lip out and he pecked my temple. He said "you giving me my boy."

I smiled and said "our boy."

Mimi said "bruddder."

I smiled and said "yesss, your brother."

I turned around to look at them Kay said "brudder."

I said "y'all gon pick brother out some outfits?"

They said "yes ma."

He said "girl you wild."

When we got to the mall I brought the stroller in just in case on of them don't feel like walking. I knew it was probably gon be Mi cause she gets fussy. Mi said "can I get in mommy?"

I nodded and helped her in. Kay was being held by Kareem as we walked. He whispered in my ear "you giving MILF vibes today baby."

I laughed and said "you know the vibes daddy."

He looked at me and said "girl, just wait til later I'm not even bout to play witchu."

I chuckled a little more than we made our way inside. I said "Mimi you hungry?"

She said "yes mommy."

I said "ok." We went to the food court first though. When we got there we got some food. We sat down and ate. Mi wanted to sit in my lap.

She said "mommy lemme sit."

I picked her up and put her in my lap. I said "what you wanna eat mama?"

She said "pizz.."

I said "say uh."

She said "uh."

I said "pizz-uh.."

She said "pizz-uh, mommy!"

I gave her a high five as I started cutting her pizza up. I blew it off and gave her a piece. Kareem was feeding Kay but looking at me. He said "you so fine."

I said "thank you baby."

After we finished eating we went to this baby store. Mi got out the cart and Kareem put Kay down allowing for them to walk together. 

I looked over and saw the cutest baby blue outfit that said Daddy's Bestfriend. I thought it would be so cute for the baby. Since we havent decided on a name yet, we've  been going back and forth so we could not look for name or letter specified things. I picked it up in a 0-3 months size because I dont really want to buy newborn clothes yet. My doctor said that he is a little big for being just 20 weeks. However, we are hoping that he comes out at a normal weight like his sisters.

Amina said "Mommy."

I said "yes princess?"

She said "this for brudder."

It was a dark brown teddy bear that had a baby blue bow on it and a light brown belly. I said "yes mama."

Kay said "yes!!"

Kareem laughed at us and said "mhm til they look for matching teddy bears just like that."

I said "yeah, yeah the babies can get whatever they want."

Next thing I see them looking at the matching ones in pink and purple. Mimi said "mommy please."

I looked at Kareem and we laughed at the same time. I said "fine mama."

After leaving that store an hour later with multiple bags, Kareem went and dropped them off at the car while we went into a play area in the mall. I watched the girls play with one another as their brother continued to kick me. Kay said "come on Mi!"

I saw Mi just following her as they went through the play structure. I felt hands on my waist and Kareem whispered in my ear, "you ready to finish shopping?"

I jumped damn near pissing myself and smacked his arm a little. I said "don't do that, I almost peed myself Kareem."

He laughed and pecked my lips before calling the girls to finish shopping.