chapter 18

I woke up and got in the shower. I said "Kareem."

He said "yes ma?"

I said "come here." He came into our bathroom, I said "come shower with me daddy."

He laughed and said "you so dumb." He put his clothes in the dirty laundry bin then got in.

I loved our bathroom so much and there was a huge bath on the opposite side

I loved our bathroom so much and there was a huge bath on the opposite side. I said "I missed you."

He wrapped his arms around me. He gave me a kiss. He said "I missed you too baby. Now, turn around for daddy."

I turned around and he slowly pushed himself into me. I said "fuck."

He gripped my hips fucking harder. He said "shit Addy." After about 10 minutes, we both came and cleaned off then got out of the shower.

I dried off then put on my long white fuzzy robe. I was getting my hair done today so I was so happy. I went into our room grabbing my lotion and oils, lotioning my whole body then putting oils on my stomach to decrease stretch marks. I have a little bump now and I swear it gets bigger everyday. I put on a white lace bra and matching panties. I went into our room and put on a pair of grey leggings, a white shirt that hugged my belly, a ripped medium blue jean jacket, and some white and  snakeskin flops. My hair was in a low bun because they gon wash it and all that. I said "baby."

He was laying down in bed. I sat next to him and gave him a kiss. He said "wassup, where you going?"

I said "I'm bout to go get my hair done. You got the girls? I'll be back in like 3 hours."

He said "yeah, gimme one more kiss. Then you can go."

I said "okay thank you baby." I bent down to him and kissed him.

He said "you so fine. Be safe ma. Don't forget to feed my baby."

I said "ok I'll be back." I grabbed my purse that matches my slides then drove my white Benz truck to the hair salon.

I walked inside and met my stylist Keisha. She said "hey mama!"

I said "hey sis, you ready for me?"

She said "yes, what are we doing today?"

I said "half up, half down?"

She said "yess, I have the perfect bundles for that. Let's get you washed, blow dried and braided."

About 2 hours later my hair was done.

I paid her and gave her a lil hug then left

I paid her and gave her a lil hug then left. I stopped at saladworks and got 2 chicken Caesar salads with a wheat roll and for Kareem I got a water for him and fruit punch for me. I called Kareem and he said "yes mama?"

I said "I'm on my way home I gotchu a salad."

He said "aww good, I just made the girls some rice and chicken."

I said "aww look at you. Such a good daddy."

He said "girl don't start, but you already know the vibes."

I said "it wasn't even like that, you trynna be nasty."

He said "mhm, just like you. Gon wake me up out my sleep for some dick."

I laughed and said "it's the babyy, got my hormones going dumb."

He said "I know, shit be wet asf."

I said "I hope you not talking like that by my daughters."

He said "noo, I'm in the room. Once they finished their foods I put them in the play room."

I said "oh okay, we'll come downstairs and open the door."

He said "aight." He came downstairs and opened the door and grabbed the food.

I said "thank you baby." I went back to the car and grabbed the drinks.

He said "let's eat mama, cause I know you ain't feed my baby before you went and got food."

I said "I wasn't hungry.. but now we are."

He passed me my salad and bread. I gave him his water and we sat at the island. He said "I like ya hair by the way. Key snapped."

I smiled and said "thank you." I just began to think, the differences between him and Amir were so noticeable. Like he really takes notice of every little change I make and he loves it. He embraces everything about me and that's why I love him.

He said "what you thinking about?"

I said "you. How much I love you."

He looked at me for a minute and smile he said "I love you mama. I was thinking about that early too."

I said "this salad is so good, I was so hungry."

He said "it is."

When I finished my food I threw out the trash. I said "look at my belly. He's getting so big."

He threw his trash out and came over to me rubbing my stomach then moving towards my back before kissing me. He said "you keep saying he.."

I said "cause I want him to be a baby boy.. we have 2 girls already."

He said "I know baby. I think that it's gonna be a boy. When do we find out?"

I got excited and said "2 days."

He was rubbing my back and he said "I can't wait mama." I smiled pecking his lips a few times. He said "you know I love you right?"

I said "yeah, why?"

He said "I just wanted to make sure you know."

I smiled and said "I know baby."

He whispered in my ear "you know I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

I said "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you too Kareem."

He kissed me again and said "good. Come on let's go upstairs." We went up to the room and I took some pictures in the mirror and Kareem took some with me too.

I posted a picture of me and you couldn't see my belly. Then the second one was me standing to the side with my belly poking out and Kareem beside me.
@adelinecyn : swipe for a surprise🥰