chapter 17

1 month later
I woke up in our new bed.. let me explain the changes we've had so far.

We live in a 4 bedroom townhouse now. We have enough room for both girls to have their own room, but we figured since they are basically on the same schedule and everything. They can share the same one for now. We had 2 white cribs one on each side. A changing table in the middle, and 2 dressers on each side. In the closet, it is split down the middle. Then by the door we have all extra supplies organized in a cube shelf (holds 8 boxes). The colors were pink and yellow which is original. On their walls, above their cribs are their names in wooden letters. The walls were painted a baby yellow and accented with light pink. They each had a mobile and array of different decorations on top of their dresser. I was so proud of their nursery. It also has a white pink recliner chair in their for feeding times. We hadn't started the new baby's nursery yet because we are waiting to learn the gender.

*imagine a huge mirror on the sealing*

We decided on doing our room with red, black, and white. At first, Abe wanted to buy the house completely for us. However, we finally got him to settle on paying all utility bills and anything else for 3 years instead. He would not do anything less, claiming that the only thing we should be worried about it taking care of the girls. I loved our bedroom because it was so cozy and comfortable. Abe knows I'm pregnant again because he was confused on why Korey and I wanted to live together so soon.

Kareem said "baby it's 3 am, go back to sleep ma."

I said "you moved baby. I have to get comfy again."

He said "come here spoiled baby."

I pouted a little and got back comfy. I pecked his lips then laid my head on his chest. I said "I love you daddy."

He pecked my lips and said "I love you too, back to sleep."

2 minutes later I was knocked out. When I woke up I smelled breakfast, cinnamon rolls to be exact and I got hype. I got my fat ass up, used the bathroom then brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. The girls were in their high chairs with bits of cinnamon roll on them, eating. Kareem's plate was made but I saw him over there making another one and cutting up fruit for it. He's been trynna make sure I've been eating a little healthier for the baby. Mimi saw me and said "mama mama."

I said "goodmorning princesses." I kissed the top of both their foreheads.

Kareem said "goodmorning baby, I'm making ya plate right now."

I went next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I said "thank youuu."

He pulled me closer to him and gave me a kiss on my lips. He said "you welcome baby, go sit at the island I'm coming with ya plate."

We sat and ate breakfast together. When the girls finished I put them in their playroom.

 When the girls finished I put them in their playroom

*similar to the above*

It was just a small soft space where the could play and we could keep an eye on them because we had a little baby camera set up. It's set up in the loft of the house which we decided would be great for a playroom because we had no other use for it honestly. Amina has been walking lately and crawling less which she has been really hype about and here and Kaylea have just been together, they are basically sisters blood or not.

Kareem said "they in the playroom?"

I said "yeah, they got too much energy to even try and get them to go anywhere else."

I had finished my cinammon rolls and was eating the fruit he had cut up. He said "how's my baby?"

I said "good I think, I've been feeling a little bit of movement."

He said "this early?"

I said "yeah the doctor said since it's my second pregnancy, I'm more likely to feel movement early."

He said "aww, so what do you think the baby is gonna be? boy or girl?"

I said "well. We already have two girls so I'm hoping for a boy."

He laughed and said "yeah that is true.. they would be excited to have a younger brother."

I said "yeah, then we can dress him like you. That's be so cute."

He said "aww here you go."

I said "no foreal Kareem, that would be the cutest thing. My baby be fly as hell."

He said "I know, we can.. if it's a boy."

I smiled and said "good, as we should."

I went over to the sink and was bout to wash my plate but he took it out my hands. He said "I got it mama; you can go lay back down."

I gave him a kiss and said "thank you," then headed upstairs. I changed into some red shorts and a white tank top. I went into their playroom and they was laying on the bears in there. I said "baby girlsss, wanna come lay in mommy and daddy room?"

They got right up and followed behind me. When we got to our room I picked them up putting them on the bed. I put on the movie trolls as they cuddled onto me. Reem said "aww look at my girls."

They ignored him with their eyes focused on the movie. He eventually laid down with us and we all got comfy watching movies all day. A lazy day for us finally.