• Chapter 1 - The Chase •

At this point we were sprinting, weaving in and out of alleyways.  "Deku! Do something! Hack into something or what not and get us out of here!" Shigaraki yelled at me "Oh yea let me just stop for a second and get my laptop out- WE'RE BEING CHASED BY HEROES FOR FUCKS SAKE WE CAN'T STOP NOW!" I yelled back at him. "What if we called mamagiri?" Toga suggested with a smile as we started climbing our way up a ladder and onto the roof of a building. " Toga were you even listening to Deku?" Dabi asked which Toga replied with nope while making a pop sound for the p.

We were jumping roof to roof when Dabi landed to far back and hit his foot on a pipe which caused him to trip. BANG. We turned around to see Dabi on the ground with a bullet hole in his leg, a police officer holding a gun and Endeavour chasing after us on the roof top. Dabi was on the ground and wounded and I could see Toga and Shigaraki we're frozen with panic, so I took control. I pushed Shigaraki and Toga off the building and into a dumpster full of trash in a small alley way. Dabi looked up at me while he was on the ground "don't you dare," he said to me before i rolled him off the building and into the trash, I then followed them and jumped into the trash.When we all got out of the dumpster, which took longer than expected because we had to throw Dabi out, toilet paper came flying at us and wrapped us up so we couldn't escape. We all look up to see none other than the number one "hero" all might and some toilet paper man in front of us. All might smiled and laughed at us "HAHAHA We have captured you villains!" Shigaraki just sighed and mumbled "it's over now" Dabi had fainted by now because of blood loss, Toga was frozen once again and I was trying to think of ways to get out of here but nothing came to mind. I then realised I still had my mask on which covered my face as all might took it off and then gasped. "He's so young?!" He said shocked. " and? It's not like you would care bitch-might" I smirked.

Three hours later and we're stuck in a room with a human lie detector, toilet paper man and bitch-might. We all sat there in silence until another police officer came in with some files and passed them to the lie detector, then the lie detector spoke up " okay now that we have finally have your files we'll read them out, after correct us if we have something wrong or fill us in on something we don't have. Got it?" We all nodded our head "oh and don't bother lying because I will be able to tell," He added. " Okay first we have Tomura Shigaraki. He's the leader of the league of villains. He's 20 years old. His quirk is decay: if he puts all five of his fingers down on something it starts to decay. His kill count is: 146 people. Did we get something-" his sentence was cut short because Dabi, Toga and I started cracking up laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHA" we laughed, Dabi was now on the floor unable to speak " You wish you had killed that many people!" Toga and I yelled at him. Shigaraki rolled his eyes "shut the fuck up guys," he grumbled but couldn't hold back a slight smile "so how many people has he killed then?" Lie detector asked. "56," Dabi said getting up and sitting back down while the lie detector scribbled that down onto the paper. "Okay now we have Himiko Toga. She's a member of the league of villains. She's 17 years old. Her quirk is transform: If she drinks someone's blood she can transform into them, the more blood she drinks the longer she can hold that form. Her kill count is 24 people. Is there anything we got wrong?" She shook her head no. " now we have Dabi. He's a member of the league of villains. He's 18 years old. His quirk is cremation: he can make very powerful blue flames. His kill count is 41 people. Did I get anything wrong?" He asked Dabi "hmmm... no" Dabi replied. The Lie detector eyed him out for a bit and then continued. "and last of all we have you" he points to me " your name is unknown, care to tell us what it is?" He asked "deku," I said looking out the window " You're lying, tell us your name," he demanded. I turned to face him and locked eyes with him and said "Make me,"
___________________________
A/N
Hi! This is my first chapter ever so sorry if it's really sloppy 😅. I promise the chapters will get better as the story continues and the characters develop more! Anyway I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible! Bye 👋
~ 847 Words ~