Chapter Eight: Nightmares and Singing

*Agnes' POV*

"I love this Liam, thank you." A grin spreads across my face while I lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps an arm around me.

"Anything for you Ag." Liam kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry about everything that has happened recently. I know you just want what we used to have."

"I don't want it Liam..." I trail off, tracing the design on his shirt. "I need it."

"You know I love you, right?" Liam asks.

"Of course." I blush. "I wish it could be like this all the time."

"Me too." Liam agrees. "But it can't."

"Why?" I cry.

"It just can't Agnes, it's for your own good."

"What is?!" I shout. We both stand up. "This isn't for my own good Liam! It can't possibly be! I need you!"

"I need you too, but it's time you let me go." Liam says.

Tears run from my eyes as I snap awake from whatever horrible nightmare I was having. I glance over at the clock. It was almost ten. I obviously slept late. This is usually the time Niall's awake. Strange.

"Beautiful?" My favorite Irish voice calls out. I lift my head up. "I heard you crying." He was holding a glass of water in one hand and June in his other. Niall walks over to me and places the cup on my nightstand. "You were whimpering again." I sigh before thanking him and taking a sip.

My nightmares were no longer a thing of the past. Every night it's the same thing and every morning it's the same struggle to get out of bed and live my life like normal. Normal seems impossible to reach by now. I don't remember the last time it all felt like it was alright. Especially since two weeks ago when all the fights happened.

"I hate to stress you out or rush you, but Liam is coming over in thirty minutes." Niall tells me.

"I haven't eaten anything." I whine.

"Food!" Louis exclaims, walking in with a tray of food. "Chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and milk."

"I can't face him." I push away the plate. "No way."

"This will help, I promise." Niall replies.

"And if it doesn't?" I ask.

"Niall will buy you a dog." Louis blurts out.

"Deal." I laugh.

"I picked out this!" Zayn holds up one of my favorite dresses. It was navy blue lace with spaghetti straps.

"No you didn't, I picked it out." Hannah scoffs. 

=============================================================================

"Ow! Child!" Harry shrieks. I look over my shoulder. June was pulling on his hair. "Help! Help, help, help, help, help, help, help. Ow. Help me! Please! Jami! Do you have any interest in helping me?!"

"No thanks." Jami giggles. "This is funny."

"Record it!" I smirk.

"Yes!" Jami smiles.

"No." Harry pouts. "That's not going on twitter."

"Yeah it is." Zayn chuckles.

"I'd quite enjoy seeing that on twitter." Caleb shrugs.

"I'm here." I hear Liam's voice ring throughout the house. We all look over at him, falling silent. "What did you want Niall?"

"You two, backyard, now." Louis points. I fold my arms over my chest and we both head outside.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing right now." Liam sighs. That's when I snap.

"You are so full of it!" I shout. "You know exactly what you should be doing right now! Don't give me any of the s*** that you don't!"

"Agnes, I'm doing this for you! This is for your own good!" Liam yells. Now this was turning into one of my worst nightmares.

"How?! I don't think driving myself crazy is a good thing!" I squawk.

"D**mit! Stop being so perfect!" Liam screams and I flinch, backing away from the boy who now had a terrifying look in his eye. "No, Agnes, I'm sorry, I didn't-" I run around him, going back into the house. I climb into the car. I back out of the driveway and drive off.

I don't know where I was going. I was just letting my mind take me where it wanted. I didn't know what else to do anymore. Things are starting to look better but at the same time I've never felt more depressed.

I can't even look at Liam the same way now. His appearence has changed too much for me to handle. He's become someone I don't want to know.

"It’s strange to think the songs we used to sing. The smiles, the flowers, everything, is gone. Yesterday I found out about you, even now just looking at you. Feels wrong."

Taylor Swift blasts through the speakers. It was one of my favorite songs and I can't help but sing along. 

"You say, that you’d take it all back. Given one chance, it was a moment of weakness. And you said yes. You should’ve said no! You should’ve gone home! You should have thought twice before you let it all go! You should’ve known the word! ‘Bout what you did with her! Get back to me. (get back to me) And I shouldn’t have been there! In the back of your mind! I shouldn’t be asking myself why! You shouldn’t be begging for forgiveness at my feet! You should’ve said no! Baby and you might still have me. You can see that I’ve been crying. Baby, you know all the right things. To say. But do you, honestly, expect me, to believe. We could never be the same. You say, that the past is the past. You need one chance, it was a moment of weakness. And you said yes. You should’ve said no! You should’ve gone home! You should have thought twice before you let it all go! You should’ve know that word! ‘Bout what you did with her! Would get back to me. (get back to me) And I shouldn’t have been there! In the back of your mind! I shouldn’t be asking myself why! You shouldn’t be begging for forgiveness at my feet! You should’ve said no! Baby and you might still have me. Oooh. Ooooh. Oooooh."

My mouth hangs open. Was I really gonna sing the next line? It seems so harsh but yet, so true. Tears slip my eyes and I crank the volume up all the way.

"I can’t resist, before you go tell me this. Was it worth it? Was she worth this? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You should’ve said no! You should’ve gone home! You should have thought twice before you let it all go! You should’ve known the word! ‘Bout what you did with her! Get back to me. (get back to me) And I shouldn’t have been there! In the back of your mind! I shouldn’t be asking myself why! You shouldn’t be begging for forgiveness at my feet! You should’ve said no! Baby and you might still have me…”

=============================================================================

*Louis' POV*

"I'm very sorry, but we've lost the heartbeat of your baby."

*Unknown's POV*

I press all the way down on the brake, but it was too late. My car rams into the back of a small black one. My seat-belt slams against my chest, making it impossible to breath. I see a girl in a navy blue dress fly out of her windshield, landing on the ground right before everything goes black.