Chapter Twenty-One: Good Times + Bad Times = The Wedding

*I bet you all want to kill me for putting this up late, haha*

Niall grabs my waist, pulling me to him and crashing his lips onto mine. I smile against him, tears continuing to cascade down my face. I don't think the moment could have been more perfect. And now I was married to Niall Horan.

He links his arm in mine, smiling brightly down at me. We walk back through the aisle as everyone throws rose petals on us. I lay my head against his shoulder while we head towards the back room.

"I love you Nialler." I whisper.

"I love you more Ag." He murmurs and kisses my head. When we get to the back room, I throw my arms around him.

"Thank you." I choke out through my tears. At that time I don't think I could have been any happier with how things have turned out.

=============================================================================

*Liam's POV* 

"Danielle?" I ask quietly. My hands were shaking and my heart beat had increased rapidly. If I didn't do this now, I don't think I ever could.

"Yeah Li?" Dani turns to me with a bright smile on her face. "You ok?" I nod.

"Can I ask you something?" I blurt out awkwardly.

"Yeah." Dani giggles.

"Do you love me?" I ask, refusing to make eye-contact with her.

"Of course I love you." Danielle answers. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I want you to still love me after I told you what I did..." I trail off.

"What did you do?" Danielle asks, angry in her voice. "Liam, what did you do?!" Eyes draw over to us.

"I bought a ring." I murmur. I wasn't sure if she heard me but I wasn't repeating it.

I take the box in my palm, sliding out of my chair and onto one knee. I open the lid, revealing the ring Louis and Eleanor helped me buy last night. 

She cups her hands over her mouth, tears prickling at her eyes. "Liam!" Dani gapes out in awe.

"I've loved you since we first met and I know that we aren't perfect right now and I know that I left you broken, but I'm crazy about you." I tell her. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

JUST GIVE ME A SECOND TO BREATHE...OK I'M GOOD WOOOOOOO

"Yes!" Danielle squawks, throwing her arms around my neck and making us fall onto the floor. She presses her lips onto mine. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." I snake my arms around her waist. "You will never know how much I do."

"I think I do." Danielle cries.

"DADDY! MUMMY!" Ed screams, jumping on top of us. 

My life was finally coming together. 

=============================================================================

*Zayn's POV* 

"Zayn!" Hannah squeals when I pick her up and spin her around. "What's wrong with you, you doof!" I laugh, putting her back on her feet. "What do you want, my little muffin?"

"Oh, so I'm a muffin now?" I chuckle. "I swear you call me a new nickname every five seconds."

"It's called being creative with your moods." She sticks her tongue out at me.