Chapter Fifteen: Memories Of A Broken Heart

*Louis' POV* 

"What the h*ll were you thinking?" Eleanor snaps when Harry hauls me through the front door of the house on his back.

"I f*cked up." I mumble and climb off of him. "I'm sorry."

"You scared the s*it out of me." She wraps her arms around my torso tightly. "You have no idea what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night and see that the person you care about most is gone."

"I do." I croak.

"Thank you Harry." Eleanor calls out.

"Mmhmm." Harry hums before chuckling and walking out.

"I love you El." I murmur.

"I love you too Lou." Eleanor smiles against my neck. We pull away and look each other in the eye. I only see her tears coming faster.

"What's wrong?" I swipe my thumb underneath her eye.

"I...I'm pregnant." El chokes out.

"You are?" My eyes widen.

"Over three weeks." She nods slightly and wipes her eyes on her sleeve.

I was going to be a dad. 

=============================================================================

*Agnes' POV* 

"Congratulations Louis!" I squeal into the phone. "You HAVE to tell me when the first ultra sound is! Ima be there whether you want me to or not!" He laughs.

"I will. I gotta go. Byee! Love you!" Louis squawks.

"Love you too Lou!" I giggle.

"Don't call me a toilet!" Louis rushes out before I hang up.

"Ok?" Niall asks, wrapping an arm around me.

"Yeah." I sigh with relief and lay my head on his shoulder. "I love you."

MEMORY 

My phone suddenly buzzes.

From: Li

can't come, got a thing

I read the message over and over again, an angry ball forming in me. Tears trickle down my cheeks. I slam my coffee to the table and storm out of Starbucks. The water droplets only run faster as thoughts rush through my mind. I can't play this waiting game anymore.

I walk down the pavement with my hands dug in my pockets. Why was this happening? What did I ever do to deserve this? I want to know why he's pushing me away. Justice can't be the only reason why this is happening. I want to understand.

"Agnes?!" Someone shouts. I lift my head up. Louis had pulled over to the side next to me. "Get in." I tug open the door, plopping into the passenger side. "What happened?"

"There's a guy living in the house across the street. His name is Liam Payne, but I have no idea who he really is." I choke out through my sobs.

NEXT MEMORY 

"You two, backyard, now." Louis points. I fold my arms over my chest and we both head outside.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing right now." Liam sighs. That's when I snap.

"You are so full of it!" I shout. "You know exactly what you should be doing right now! Don't give me any of the s*** that you don't!"

"Agnes, I'm doing this for you! This is for your own good!" Liam yells. Now this was turning into one of my worst nightmares.

"How?! I don't think driving myself crazy is a good thing!" I squawk.

"D**mit! Stop being so perfect!" Liam screams and I flinch, backing away from the boy who now had a terrifying look in his eye. "No, Agnes, I'm sorry, I didn't-" I run around him, going back into the house. 

NEXT MEMORY 

My mouth hangs open. Was I really gonna sing the next line? It seems so harsh but yet, so true. Tears slip my eyes and I crank the volume up all the way.

"I can’t resist, before you go tell me this. Was it worth it? Was she worth this?"

NEXT MEMORY 

"I'll be back soon Nialler. I just need to blow off some steam." I try to convince my fiance that I'm alright. He was calling me non-stop for a while.

"I can come get you. I'm worried." Niall states the obvious.

"I'm fine." I say. "Look, I just-"

I am cut off by a blood hurling scream. It all happened so fast. I am sent flying out of the car, landing smack on the road. The phone was still in my hand. It held Niall's screaming voice for a second more until it shuts off and I pass out. 

"Oh God!" I scream, throwing myself off the couch and landing on my stomach. My breathing quickens dramatically and I find it hard to catch my breath. I clutch my wig in fists, tears prickling at my eyes.

"Agnes?" Niall immediately shows up in front of me. "Agnes?!" I lift my head up to him with tears cascading down my face.

"I-I remember." I force out. "Liam ha-hates me. You heard it."

"He doesn't hate you love." He gathers me up in his arms. "What did I hear?'

"The a-accident." I cry. I clutch the back of his shirt, sobbing into his chest.

"Ag." He murmurs. He lays his head against mine. I knew he was crying too. Nothing would be the same with all of these memories fresh in my mind.

=============================================================================

"There you are!" Louis exclaims. My older brother throws his arms around me. "I'm so sorry! If I had known you remembered all of that I would have been there right away!"

"It's ok." I shake my head. "I didn't really want anyone to know for a little while. I just needed time."

"I know." Louis plants a kiss on my head. "Oh my God, you're just in time! Let's go!" He basically drags us into the room where Eleanor was waiting. "Is the doctor here yet?"

"Do you see a man in a lab coat?" Eleanor smirks. I laugh. Louis sticks his tongue out at her before sitting in the seat beside his fiance. Niall and I plop down beside Louis. We are chatting away for a while until a doctor FINALLY shows up.

"Yes! Let's get this started! I wanna see my fudging baby!" Louis screeches. I roll my eyes at his impatience. Once the machine is hooked up we are all crowded around the screen. "Holy s*it, there it is."

"Good job Boo Bear." I wrap my arms around Louis' waist.