Chapter Seventeen: My Everything

*Danielle's POV* 

"He doesn't love me!" I sob into Agnes, throwing my empty carton of chocolate ice cream across the room. "He likes her! He loves her! Not me!"

"Shhh." She hushes me, wrapping her arms around my torso. "Don't think that, you don't know if that's true Dani. You need to talk to him. You need to tell him how I feel."

"I can't!" I cry. "I'm too scared! This is terrifying!"

"It's just as terrifying for you as it is for him." Agnes replies.

"How so?!" I squawk.

"You wouldn't believe how confused his is Danielle. He's dying on the inside but is trying to keep it together for the sake of his kid." Agnes explains. "It'd be better if he'd explain it, I don't know what he's thinking but I know that he's still in love with you."

"You don't know that!" I force out.

=============================================================================

A knock on the door breaks me out of my trance. "I'll love you forever Stephanie." The boy on the TV strokes his girlfriend's cheek.

"LIAR!" I scream and throw my pudding at it. I haul myself off the couch before pulling open the door. "Liam?" He doesn't say anything and grabs my neck, crashing his lips onto mine.

I am confused at first but I couldn't care less. He was kissing me. I missed him more than you could imagine. He was my everything. I wanted him more than you could ever imagine. I needed him to be mine.

"Danielle?" Liam pulls away, his breathing heavy.

"Hmm?" I hum, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Will you please be mine again?" Liam asks quietly. "Please? You're my everything."

"You're dating Justice." I choke out, my voice thick with tears. "You love her."

"I'm only with her so she doesn't abort the baby." Liam whispers. "We're staying together until it's born. Then she's dumping the baby with me and moving to America. We barely even touch each other. She lives with us but she's never there. I spend all my time rolling around in the hallway for 14 hours a day trying to figure out what to do." I giggle slightly, totally being able to picture it. "You're the only thing on my mind. Please, please Danielle. Please. I need you."

"What about A-Agnes?" I slur.

"I'm not...I don't, I don't like her anymore. Getting beat senseless got my mind straight." He smiles against my hair. "I love you Dani." I lift my head up to look him in the eye.

"I love you too Liam." I murmur before smashing my lips to his, making this the most passionate kiss we've ever had.

=============================================================================

*Agnes' POV*

"Baby?" Niall asks, lifting his head up.

"What is it Blondie?" I giggle.

"Do you love me?" Niall asks while fluttering his eyelashes.

"For now." I joke and he sticks his tongue out at me. He flops down on the couch, his head falling into my lap.

"Sing for me?" He asks.

"No, you're the one in the band, you should be doing some bloody singing." I reply.

"Then why don't we switch our butts?" Niall flashes me a big smile.

"The things I do to keep you happy." I scoff.

"When you use sarcasm it makes you more hot." Niall tells me as he sits up. I smack his shoulder and in response he chuckles. I plop my head into his lap, causing another smile to break across his face.

"Sing then." I say, playing with the fingers on his right hand while his left plays with my hair.

"M I C! K E Y! M O U S E!" Niall screams.

"Shuddup." I poke his stomach. "Sing for real." Suddenly his voice fills the room.

"Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain
Leave my heart open
But it stays right here empty for days.

She told me in the morning
She don't feel the same about us in her bones
Seems to me that when I die
These words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone
Gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I've been holding on too tight
But nothing in-between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night
To keep her warm
And time
Is frozen

The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke inside
The story of my life

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change
Leave my heart open
But it stays right here
In it's cage

I know that in the morning
I'll see us in the light up on the hill
Although I am broken
My heart is untamed
Still

And I'll be gone
Gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I've been holding on so tight
But nothing in-between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night
To keep her warm
And time
Is frozen

The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke inside
The story of my life

And I've been waiting for this time
To come around
But baby
Running after you
Is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night
To keep her warm
And time
Is frozen."

Tears begin sliding down my cheeks as my fiance's angelic voice fills the room.

"The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke inside
The story of my life

The story of my life."

"Niall?" I croak.

"Yeah?" He looks down at me with a smile.

"I love you." I squeeze his hand.

"I love you too." Niall replies and leans down to kiss me. I grab his neck, ignoring the itchy dry tears on my cheeks.

He pulls away for a minute and I watch his every move as he straddles my waist. I fling his shirt across the room, grab his shoulders, and force him down to me again. I can feel him smirking. He takes my torso in his hands, pulling himself closer to me.

"BLAHHHHH! YOUR CHILD HAD TO SEE THAT! SO DID I! OUR EYES BURN!" My older brother screaming ends the amazing moment. Some things never change.