Chapter Fourteen: Mixed Up

*important author's note at the end, please read*

RECAP: 

"Yep." I pop the 'p'. "It's one of her favorites, and she loves Finding Nemo. You've got it good." He laughs while we continue up the pathway to the front door. I don't bother knocking and push it open. Our jaws drop to the ground at the sight.

No way. 

"Um..." I try to figure out what to say as we stand there staring at the two in the middle of a snogging session. "Payzer back together?" 

PRESENT TIME: 

The two tear away from each other, whipping off the couch in a blink of an eye. "What are you doing here?" Liam asks. They had both been crying. Danielle had smudged make-up down her cheeks and their eyes were red and puffy.

"I was bringing Ed over for Danielle." I say. "But we can come back later if you're busy."

"Agnes...can we talk?" Danielle asks. "Alone?"

"Yeah." I nod. "Caleb, take care of Ed."

"What's wrong with me?" Liam pouts.

"We walked in on you with your hands on her bum, you're staying put." I tell him before following Danielle into her bedroom. As soon as I close the door she bursts into tears. I frown. "Dani." I wrap my arms around her tightly. "What's wrong?"

"I love him Agnes." Danielle states the obvious.

"I'm not seeing the problem." I reply.

"He's going to be a father." Danielle chokes out. "He moved on but as soon as I opened the door he kissed me. I've been a mess since we broke up. I don't want to be hurt again. Please help me."

"I don't know what you want me to do. Things are different now. He's had time to grow and mature. This Liam won't hurt you." I explain. 

"But he told me we can't be together." Danielle's voice cracks.

"He what?!" I shout. I stomp out of her room, walking up to him. "What the h*ll is wrong with you?! I know that you can do this Liam! I know that you want her! But instead you're running away from your problems! Why are you telling yourself you have to be there for Justice?! You don't! She was never there for you!" He stays silent, fiddling with his thumbs. "Stop! Stop just sitting there! Stop telling yourself what isn't true!"

"Fine! You wanna know the truth?!" Liam yells and stands up. "I'm still in love with you!"

"Still?" Danielle's eyes widen.

"Don't try to guilt me!" I shriek. "Danielle, I promise nothing ever happened between us! Niall proposed to me! I've been spending every day with him!"

"Congratulations!" Dani squeals. I smile at her but it drops when I turn to face Liam again.

"You have no idea what it's like to be with someone when there's another person you'd rather be with!" I bellow.

=============================================================================

*Liam's POV* 

"Justice!" I exclaim when she FINALLY picks up the phone. I've called her non-stop for about five hours now. I was about to give up. "I have to talk to you."

It's been a week and a half since Agnes saw Danielle and I snogging. It's all I can think about. I love Agnes, but the only thing I can think about is Dani and I's old relationship.

"I don't have time right now Liam." Justice hisses. Her voice cracks but she tries to cover it up with a cough.

"Why are you crying? Where are you?" I ask, becoming panicked.

"I'm at some..." Justice trails off. "coffee shop at the plaza."

"The plaza?" My eyes widen. "Justice!"

"I gotta go." Then she hangs up. 

"S*it!" I curse and grab my keys. I run downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asks in a bored tone. Everyone was so mad at me and I don't blame them.

"To save a life!" I screech before running out to the car.

I jump inside, quickly getting on the road. I continue my string of endless calls to her. After a while they all go straight to voicemail but I keep calling. Eventually I get there. Sure enough, Justice was pacing outside of the Woman's Health Center.

I bolt out of the car, making a bee-line to her. "Justice!" I squawk. 

"What are you doing here?" Justice snaps.

"I don't want you to do this." I shake my head.

"You broke up with me." Justice responds.

"I'm still going to be here." I defend. "I want to be a family."

"You're not with me!" Justice cries.

"I'll do anything if you don't abort it." I say. "I promise."

"Be my boyfriend again." Justice slips her fingers into mine. "When I have the baby you will take it and I will leave your lives." I draw in a deep breath.

"Deal." I agree.

=============================================================================

*Harry's POV* 

The four of us mentally groan when Justice and Liam walk in the door. Liam was carrying a shedload of stuff and Justice had about ten bags hanging from her arms. "She's moving in, be nice and shut up." Liam grumbles while they walk upstairs. He seemed to like this idea as much as we did.

"What's his problem?" Jami asks.

"Who knows." Hannah laughs. "There always seems to be something wrong with that boy."

"Agreed." Zayn chuckles.

"He's screwed himself." I join them. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I dig it out, putting in the password and going on twitter. "Oh d*mn."

"What?" Jami asks, craning her neck across my chest to try to see. "S*it."

"We'll be back!" I call out as we run out the door. We climb into the car, driving to the bar where they were at. We head inside. "Crap! We are never going to find them!"

"Just look for Louis! I'll try to find Danielle!" Jami shouts over the music. I nod then push my way through the dance floor. It takes about ten minutes to find them sitting in a booth. I run over.

"What the h*ll are you doing here?!" I yell.

"Drinking our weight in beer and vodka." Louis mumbles.

"Why?!" I shriek.

"Liam's a d*ckhead." Danielle shrugs.

"And I've messed up my future." Louis adds.

"One, you did not mess up your future, it was an accident. Two, why is Liam a d*ckhead?" I ask as Jami and I slide into the booth with them. She hands me her phone.

Thanks for the memories. Slut. -Liam 

Our jaws drop. I was going to slap the Wolverhampton right out of that boy.

Haha! There you go! I thoroughly enjoyed writing that, not sure why. Sorry it's late! I got caught up in school and this was pre-written and I completely forgot to post it.

Now, I have a question for you. Most of these chapters have been written two or three days before I upload them just because I want to put them up once a week. Do you want me to post them as soon as they are finished or do you like the once a week thing?

Have a good day! Or night! Or whatever time it is for you!

-Melanie XOXO