Sequel Information

My guess is that you guys have got the hang of this, but I'm still going to give you what you need to get to 'I'm A Superstar's Baby? -Niall Horan Fan Fiction-'.

1. Search 'I'm A Superstar's Baby? -Niall Horan Fan Fiction-'

2. Click on my name and go into my works to find 'I'm A Superstar's Baby? -Niall Horan Fan Fiction-'

3. Could be in the recomended list over this-a-way ----------------> and down

4. Link: http://www.wattpad.com/93246213-i%27m-a-superstar%27s-baby-niall-horan-fan-fiction/page/2?d=ud

Description:

It's been nearly a year since the accident. Also nearly a year since I walked out on everyone...

When I got out of the hospital and the reality set in that I wasn't dead, everything changed. I cried any time that Niall touched me because I knew that he was the reason why I was forced to stay. I couldn't look at my older brother Louis the same way, knowing I was the reason why he jumped. I saw the boys and immediately thought that I was the reason their pain began. I thought all of these things and I don't know why.

I left everything behind. Niall, Louis, Caleb, the boys, the girls, but the only thing I kept with me were June and my feelings for all the things I grew up with. I moved back to the house in Ireland, my heart breaking everyday that they didn't come to get us back. Maybe we were supposed to have that year away though, maybe we had to take the time to piece things back together.

Now we're going back to the place where it all began...

The spot where One Direction was formed...

The building where my life started...

Am I expected to just believe what they're all telling me? I missed out on a year of their lives and they missed out on mine. I wasn't there for my brothers or my husband when they needed me most.

I would do anything to change the way my life went. Whether it's the whole thing, or just the day I jumped off that bridge. But maybe there's a reason behind why all of these things turned out the way they did. Maybe I'm supposed to be leading a messed up life with amazing people following my lead.

It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

I've learned to forget the risk, and take the fall, because if it's meant to be, then it's worth it all.

It might take a year, it might take a day, but what's meant to be will always find a way.

"I hate to see a guy who insults a girl or is bad with her, immediately I think she would be better off if she was with me. But what do I do when I let my one true love leave so easily?" -Niall

...

Yep. :)

Now, I never promised this, but I feel like I should do this. So, here is your bit of extra information that I also gave you last time.

Liam/Justice/Danielle - had a boy. As promised, Justice walked out of his life after he was born, but they still remained ok friends even though they don't see each other. Danielle and Liam haven't been married yet. Ed's little sister, Elizabeth, *mentioned in Chapter Thirteen: Danielle Is The Answer* has finally been patched up from the car accident.

Louis and Eleanor - had a girl. They were ready to get married but when they realized Agnes and June weren't going to be there, it was canceled and not a word has been said about it since. Louis has been too afraid to try to get his sister back because he is scare he will just mess up again.

Caleb - is being taken care of by Louis and Eleanor and has entered a deep state of depression again, knowing that he had lost another sibling. His crush on Kayla has dizzolved into thin air and now they are best friends, as are he and Ed.

Zayn and Hannah - have agreed to get married, and they picked out a ring together. The two of them have been bouncing around trying to fix everyone, so they haven't had any time to begin planning. Their future plans involve starting a family soon.

Harry/Jami/Riley - Jami "really needing to talk to Harry" was the fact that she was pregnant. She ended up having a baby girl, but not even a month after, Jami was killed in a plane crash. Harry was upset, to say the least. He didn't know how to take care of a baby girl by himself, even though Riley said she would help him. He didn't want her help.

Niall - One word; depressed.

Agnes/June - One word; missed.