Chapter Sixteen: And The Tear Stream Down My Face

It's a long one! You're welcome! :)

"Liam?" I choke out into the receiver. "Can you come over? We need to talk."

"Yeah, sure babe. I'll be there in a minute." Liam replies, worry clear in his voice. I hang up and fiddle my thumbs for two minutes until he gets here. "What happened?" He plops down next to me.

"I remember." I mutter bitterly.

"Remember what?" Liam asks timidly.

"Don't play dumb! I remember all the fights we had!" I shout and continue looking at my lap so I don't have to make eye contact with him. "You f*cking hate me!"

"I don't hate you Agnes, that's humanly impossible." Liam says. His large hand encloses on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I jerk away from him. "You lied to me Liam! You let me believe everything was ok and it wasn't! It isn't! It hasn't been in a long time and I know that now! To make it worst, I don't trust you anymore! You broke Danielle's heart! You're with someone you don't even love!"

"That's because I'm in love with you!" Liam yells.

"Get. Out." An Irish voice grits through his teeth.

"S*it." I curse while wiping away tears with the back of my hand but they continue to cascade down my face.

"I'm not leaving until you're mine!" Liam shrieks.

"Go away Liam! You're making this worse!" I bellow. I stand up off the couch, grabbing Niall's hand with both of mine. 

"I'm not going anywhere!" Liam spits.

"F*ck off! You're not making this any better!" Niall snaps. "She's MY fiance! Not yours! You've had one too many chances in all of this! Go! To! H*ll!"

"NIALL!" I scream at the top of my lungs when he lifts up his fist.

*Louis' POV* 

"I love you Eleanor." I whisper as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"You told me that ten minutes ago." She giggles.

"I know." I kiss her head. "But it's true."

"I love you too Lou." El nuzzles further into my side if possible.

"How many times have I told you not to call me a toilet?" I ask.

"About a thousand times." Eleanor answers, tracing my bare chest with her fingertips. I chuckle.

"Louis!" A sobbing Agnes busts through the door.

"What's going on?!" I screech as we both shoot off of the couch. It was the weekend and we were in our pajamas at 2:30 p.m. Don't judge.

"They-they won't stop hitting each other!" My little sister forces out.

"Who?" I ask and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her into my chest.

"Niall and L-Liam." Agnes slurs. My eyes widen. The three of us make a bee-line back to her house. Sure enough, the blonde and the brown were there going at it.

"STOP!" I squawk and go to break up the two quarreling mates who were punching each other like there was no tomorrow.

*Agnes' POV* 

"Go get the lads!" Louis hisses. Eleanor and I race across the street without looking, holding onto each other's hands like our lives depended on it.

"Get to my house now! They're trying to kill each other!" I cry. Zayn, Harry, Hannah, Jami, Justice, Eleanor, and I all go right back over.