Chapter Thirty: Stereo Hearts

lalalalalalalalala

i'm excited

but i have to do a crap ton of work and back-tracking to do this chapter

ughhhhhhhhhh

but yayyyyyyy

but really ughhhhhh 

*Harry's POV*

"Zayn, it's time to go into position." Liam announces. He gives a nod before disappearing around the corner and down the hall. "Riley, you're up with the buggie." She leaves a short kiss on my cheek then heads off with June.

"Do you have the ketchup?" I ask.

"Yup." Caleb pops the 'p'.

"Let's go then!" Danielle claps her hands together. Niall flashes me a warm smile as we walk inside. We walk into a random person's room, tearing open packets of ketchup.

*Niall's POV* 

"Why aren't the nurses doing anything?" I groan after ten minutes of impatiently waiting.

"They must know that it's fake." Eleanor sighs.

"We're up then." Justice says. She and Hannah go through the doors. Immediately, nurses are surrounding them.

"Liam, are you ready?" I ask.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He shrugs. I flash him a warm smile and he walks over to the security, staring at one for a minute. Liam quickly takes the hat off his head, rushing around the corner while tearing down posters. The two men go running after him. "MY HANDS! YOUR HANDS! TIED UP LIKE TWO SHIPS! DRIFTING! WEIGHTLESS! WAVES TRY TO BREAK IT! I'D DO ANYTHING TO SAVE IT! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SAVE IT?! MY HEART! YOUR HEART! SIT TIGHT LIKE BOOKENDS! PAGES BETWEEN US! WRITTEN WITH NO END! SO MANY WORDS WE'RE NOT SAYING! DON'T WANNA WAIT TIL' IT'S GONE! YOU MAKE ME STRONG!"

"Let's go, let's go!" Eleanor grabs my wrist, dragging me through the doors. That's when everything started to fall apart...

*Riley's POV* 

"June, please calm down." I try to hush her. "We have to go get Harry, Danielle, Caleb, and Ed."

"Riley? What are you doing?" A voice asks. I look over to see Jami, Harry's old girlfriend, walking over.

"We're trying to get Niall and Eleanor in to see Agnes and Louis." I rush out. "I need to take the buggie around to get people out."

"I really need to talk to Harry, can I take June while you bring them back?" Jami asks.

"Please." I beg. I put June into her arms and she almost immediately calms down. I jump into the buggie. "Thank you! I'll be back with them soon!" I press down on the gas pedal, speeding down the corridor. Just when I think I'm going to be able to make it, the buggie goes crashing into a wall against a boy with familiar jet black hair.

*Danielle's POV* 

"Where the heck is Riley?!" I squawk.

"She'll be here." Harry replies, biting his lip.

"We're going to get caught, we can't stay in this closet forever." I tell him.

"I know that, she's coming." Harry shakes his head. "Ok, Niall and Eleanor are making their way in."

"This ketchup is starting to smell." Caleb states the obvious, a small laugh escaping his mouth.

"Just toss it in the bin over there." I point.