Chapter 2

Edited for reasons.

Kageyama felt something jumping on him, against his will, the black-haired male eventually opened his eyes only to find an overly excited, small grey kitten. "What is it Luna?" He grumbled his voice sounded strained because of a pain coming from his throat.

What is going on? He thought to himself but this didn't last long. His temperature grew immensely, his body grew heavy. How fucking great, I have a cold

Kageyama rose from his bed, with difficulty, went downstairs and grabbed his phone from the kitchen counter where he had left it the previous night. 'Meow!' He looked down and sighed

"Sorry kitten, I need to contact the dumbass first" Kageyama whispered to Luna as he reached down and scratched behind her ear. Once he found the right contact he tapped the call button. Kageyama sighed in irritation as the phone rung out before he was about to hang up and call someone else the phone was picked up.

"H-hey Kaygeyama wh-what's up?" Hinata asked into the phone with a hint of fear in his voice.

Hinata's POV

I looked at my now ringing phone and the callers ID read Kags, I freaked out and nearly threw my phone however I managed to answer the phone.

"H-hey Kageyama wh-what's up?" Curse my stutter.

"Hey dumbass" his voice came through quieter than usual and it sounded like he was.. sick?

"Kageyama-kun are you sick?"

"Yeah, tell coach I can't make it" must be pretty serious if he's missing practise, luckily it's only a Saturday practise

"Sure Kags I can do that" without another word I hung up the phone and called Daichi

Back to Kageyama's POV

That bastard hung up on me! Whatever I'm too tired for this.

Time skip 30 minutes

As I began to peacefully drift unconscious.. the buzzer went alerting me I had a visitor waiting for me to pick them up. I could go get them, but i'm too comfortable.
Buzz buzz buzz

You know what? I'm going to fucking murder whoever's downstairs. I got up from my comfortable bed :'( and walked down the stairs of the apartment (everyone was too tired to care I was in pyjamas). Luna (who was fallowing me, like usual) jumped on my leg, I understood what she wanted so I picked up her small body and placed her in my shoulder.

Buzz!

"I GET IT STOP RINGING THE FUCKING BUZZER!" I yelled in response and immediately regretted it. My voice throbbed so much. I opened the door to find a small red-head staring up at me then at the cat on my shoulders, curiously.

"Hello Kags!" He said way to loud for my liking- wait he didn't just.

"Don't call me 'Kags' dumbass" I replied quietly because my throat still hurt like a bitch. Hinata flashed me a grin before pushing past me, looking around curiously and walking (more like bouncing, literally) part the way down the hallway before pausing and turning round to me, still at the door that was now closed.

"Kageyama, Dad-chi ordered me to take care of you, and so did suga-moma." He said with the stupidly cute smile of his. Pull yourself together, Tobio. Don't give your feelings away so easily now. I was snapped from my thoughts by a small head snuggling into my cheek. I smiled knowing she was comforting me, she was the only one there for me.

Hinata's POV

Kageyama was smiling, but it wasn't scary, it was beautiful. It was like a gift from the heavens. He looked like an angel in that moment. What am i thinking? He's sick for christ sake!

"Kageyama where's your room? You need to rest" I stated

"No shit sherlock" He fired back and began to walk up the stairs, I followed him intently.

We got to an apartment on the second floor labelled 214 and he opened it, took off his shoes -I followed suit- and began walking again. Might as well follow him. I got nothing else to do and have no idea where I am... I thought to myself.

When we reached the door to a room (I think is his bedroom) he comes to a halt, I bump into him.

"shit" I heard him whisper

"what is it?" I grinned at all the possibilities, I heard him release a defeated sigh.

"I guess it wont be too bad if you found out" my grin grew even bigger, he opened the door and it opened for me to see.

(A/N I can't be bothered to describe Kageyama's room so have a picture of it)

In the corner with his desk there was a black case in the shape of a guitar in the space between the wall and his desk

In the corner with his desk there was a black case in the shape of a guitar in the space between the wall and his desk. Wait a guitar?

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, I looked back to see the grey kitten on Kageyama's broad shoulders, staring me down. I giggled and then Kagyama faced me, he looked exhausted.

"Luna, get off," He commanded and the cat, I assume is called Luna, jumped off his shoulders.

He climbed into bed and I walked off to make him some breakfast, smiling widely.

I'm so happy I fell in love with this man