Chapter 15

That morning Kageyama is woken from his unpleasant sleep by a hiss. As he doesn't want to get up he turns on his side away from the noise and mewls back. Then the dip in the bed -from the cat- steadily grows bigger and Luna hisses again.
"Your majesty!" She shouts not even a second later, "you have school!" That seems to jolt the black haired male out of his trance-like state.

He jumps out of bed, his tail thrashing wildly, and he sprints to the bathroom -that is located further down the hallway- and gets in the shower. Around 5 minutes later a voice shouts "Out!" from outside of the bathroom, it's Luna. He, wisely, listens to his protecter-of-sorts and (hastily) gets out of the shower.

Once he is dressed, he makes his way into the kitchen for something to eat. "Foods on the table." A soft voice calls and turns to see Yui sitting on the kitchen counter. "Off the table," he mutters angrily and goes to grab his milk and remembers -in annoyance- that they threw it out. "We're lactose intolerant. Pretending to be human won't change that," Kazen says treading carefully, but not too carefully. Kageyama sighs heavily and quickly eats his toast.

"A-hem." A certain grey-haired girl says from behind him, her flaming amber eyes threatening to burn and scorch anything they land on, his ears flick back involuntary. The angry girl is wearing a black Nirvana tank top -she has loved them ever since she discovered them (when they first came to the human world)- with ripped jeans and black converse.

(A/N she's basically wearing that just ignore the fishnet and phone case)

Yui Kazen on the other hand is still in her pyjamas -Kageyama notices- and they quickly hurried off to get changed, leaving the other two alone. "Chop, chop!"

Kageyama scrambles up to brush his teeth, not bothering to finish his lovely pancakes that he was thoroughly enjoying, and makes sure there's none of his fur on himself.

Just as he is walking out the door he feels two weights on both of his shoulders. On his left sits a fairly large black kitten with piercing grey eyes and on his right a smaller smokey grey kitten, her amber eyes soft now. Kageyama sighs heavily and locks he door behind him.

This is going to be a long day.. he thinks to himself.

Filler chapter!