Chapter 25

Kageyama sits in the practice room of the school because he's practicing guitar. What he doesn't know is that Hinata has just stumbled into the room by accident and is watching him from the corner by the door.

Kageyama's left hand begins to fly up and down the strings as he plays the beginning to the song.

Heart beats fast, he begins closing his eyes and letting his fingers play from memory. He can finally relax...

Colours and promises, Although Hinata has heard the princes voice before it still strikes his very core. The soft and calming tone is so different to how he normally presents himself.

How to be brave? The nekos face strains as he puts all his feelings into the words.

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow! Hinata's heart aches to know who this mysterious person is and why Kageyama is upset over them. Isn't Hinata enough?

One step closer... He tilts his head back and closes his eyes.

I have died every day waiting for you! Darling, don't be afraid. I have love you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.

"K-Kageyama?"

Hello again! Sorry for not updating but I've been stressed as hell. Sorry for the short chapter!!!