Chapter 9

It's been a week and Kageyamas heat has finished. Now he stands in the kitchen on the phone with the queen (A.K.A his mum) talking about marriage.
"Who is it?" His mother giggles in response "I'm an omega, so you have to pick out a guy. So who is he?"

"Someone you know very well." She replied mysteriously "It better not be Damian and if it is I'm never coming home. Ever" The Prince snaps.

"Calm down. And no it's not Damian." The black haired boy breathes a sigh of relief.

"Then who is he?"

"Patients, my dear. Patients"

"That makes you sound like a psycho. NOW TELL ME WHO HE IS" Kageyamas ears flicked in irritation as his tail swayed. (Albeit with irritation too)
"Fine, fine." His mother sighed on the other end of the phone.
"You're due to marry-"

——————————-

Hinatas POV

It was just a normal day in the Hinata household; playing with my sister in the backyard, cooking with my sister and helping her with homework. So basically being a mum whilst our real mum works. It's been like that ever since dad passed...

Well anyways, I'm teaching my sister to play volleyball ball (she asked me to teach her so...).
"Nii-chan" Natsu whined, dragging out the 'i' way more than necessary. "I'm hungry"
I sigh "fine you pack up out here and I'll head inside and get lunch ready." She agrees, reluctantly, and I head back inside thinking about what to cook for lunch.

BANG BANG BANG! I jumped in surprise as someone banged on the door. "I'm coming!" I shouted as I walked down the hallway.

Once I opened the door I was met with an extremely angry Kageyama with a cautious looking Luna on his shoulder. "Hey Bakageyama" I held back the giggles for my own nickname for him "what brings you to my-"
"We need to talk." He says in a serious sounding voice. I nod and step to the side so he could come in.

"Nii-chan!" My 6 year old sister screams whilst running up to me "Food! Food! Food!" She chants
"Okay, okay." I look at Kageymama, who is staring at us in confusion, and Natsu runs behind me for protection.

Did she not see him?

"Natsu, I know he has a scary face-"
"Hey!" I continue as if I hadn't heard him "But he's not all that scary." I can feel her grab my shirt tighter as he kneels down in front of me (as if he's kneeling before a queen) and offers his hand out to Luna and sets her on the ground.

Luna makes her way behind me to Natsu and rubs against her leg. "Her name is Luna," My crush -who's secretly not human- says so softly that it almost scares me "it seems she likes you." Luna meows in agreement. Natsu giggles and begins to pet her.

Luna runs off with Natsu following seemingly forgetting lunch.

I turn to Kageyama surprised to see he has a stern face once again "Alright now the real reason I'm here."