Chapter 6

Suddenly, there's a puff of smoke surrounding Kageyama, it clears to reveal Kageyama with cat ears and a tail. "Hinata," the tall male sighs "I'm a Neko, and so is my mum, but she's the Queen of the Nekos" he pauses gestures to his mother

"and I'm the prince"

Hinata stands there in shock, but then a big goofy smile takes over his face and he launches himself at Kageyama.
"DUMBASS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Kageyama yells as they topple to the floor, his mother just sits down on the couch watching the seen play out while thinking 'I got it! KageHina, they will be the knew rulers of our kingdom!' She giggles.

Kageyama is sitting on the floor with his arms and legs crossed and his tail wagging in anger. Hinata, on the other hand, is standing behind his stroking his ears and maybe pulls in them a little to hard because Kageyama hisses.
Luna walks in the living room and, to Hinata let's put a distressed meow, but to everyone else she screeches "What's going on here?"
"I'm helping my son, is that illegal?"
"In fact, your majesty, it is illegal for a Neko to show their ears and tail to a human." Luna groans in annoyance
"Oh" was all Kageyamas mother says before showing her ears and tail to everyone.

Her ears are fluffy and blonde, like her hair, her tail is the same, but Hinata is too busy playing with Kageyamas ears to notice. Kageyamas ears are fluffy looking like his mothers, but they're coloured black instead. His tail, on the other hand, is like silk.

Luna makes her way over to Kageyama and Hinata, "You don't have to stay in that form y'know." Kageyama says bluntly, to that the once small grey cat is surrounded by a mass of smoke. This time it clears fairly quickly to reveal another Neko, at this point Hinata is overwhelmed to the point where he passes out.

Here is Luna's Neko form:

Here's Kageyama in his Neko form: