Chapter 26

He freezes in shock before slowly turning to look at the energetic ball of fluff, that -at the moment- looks like he could burst into tears of happiness.

The neko slowly puts down his guitar and turns to look at his soulmate, "Hinata..." the boy promptly burst into tears. I'm the moment where he felt like he couldn't trust anyone, the only one he could only ever fully trust shows up. The emotions overwhelm him. "Sho-yo," he hiccups and the orangette hugs him tightly, his face gone from happy to worried.

"It's okay, let it all out." The comfort of his words are all Hinata can provide as the love of his life slash fiancé sobs his heart out in his arms. Kageyama slowly slides to the floor, his knees giving way, Hinata follows him onto his knees as he continues to provide shelter from the sorrow with his words and strokes a soothing hand over the stricken Tobios back.

He begins to sing a song. Natsu loves his voice, it calms her. He hums the intro. "We're not in love, we share no stories," he lifts Kageyamas chin with his finger, "just something in your eyes." The princes face is painted with despair and his beautiful ocean eyes are drowning in loss and fear, it pains Shoyous heart. Tears flow elegantly out of his eyes like a river. It's proof that no matter what, Tobio is pure beauty. "Don't be afraid, the shadows know me." He smiles comfortingly and closes his eyes. "Let's leave the world behind." He feels the trembling start to lessen and smiles wider, this time in relief. It's working.

"Take me through the night," his voice is shaking and unstable, but he still gets them out there and the effort it took warms Hinata's heart. The orange haired boy sings the next part, "fall into the dark side. We don't need the light, we'll live on the dark side."

His voice still trembling, his eyes still leaking, he still sang beautifully, "I see it, let's feel it while we're still young and fearless."

Kageyama calms down a little and explains. "I-I'm a hybrid..."

I'm sorry these are so short, but I'm seriously having trouble writing this 😥