Chapter 3

Edited, for reasons.

Kageyama's POV

Master Tobio! Screamed an all to familiar voice.

Master Tobio! Quick! Before the orange haired boy sees! Luna Screeched. 'Crap I forgot Hinata stayed over last night!!' I got up and darted into the bathroom down the hall, unfortunately my actions woke Hinata up.

"Kageyama-kun, are you okay?" A voice said from outside the bathroom door,

"Sorry Hinata, I'm fine you can go home now" I replied, my voice still groggy from just waking up. "OH MY GOSH! DID KAGEYAMA TOBIO JUST APOLOGISE?!"

"Dick" I whispered and I heard him giggle

"Nah, I'll stay, Mum and Natsu are at my Grandma's"

Curse my luck! Not only do I have the danger of him finding out about this, now I have to keep my feelings in check so I don't do anything stupid! God, why does my crush have to be such a  dunce!

I could kick him out, but he's so stubborn he would probably sit outside my door until I agree.

My thoughts were interrupted by my sunlight "I also want to hear you play!" I could practically hear his stupidly, cute smile "Fine," I sighed "I need to give my mum a call tho, so I will be out in a sec" I heard a hum and then a meow It's okay Master he's gone Luna approved

I scrolled through my contacts and found the one labelled 'Mother' and clicked the call button...

Hinata's POV

I walked into the kitchen to get some food 'cause boy was I hungry, I also took on the responsibility to feed Luna. I entered the kitchen (WHICH WAS CLEAN! I CLEANED IT AFTER COOKING YESTERDAY!) and saw a little black cat bowl on the floor, on the front of it were the words painted 'Luna'. I giggled because it looks as though it was made by a little kid, 'He must have a little brother' I thought, then shivered at the though of a mini Kageyama.

I poured some cat food in her bowl and sure enough she came running, once she made it she was scoffing her face with food "She sure eats a lot for a kitten," I thought aloud.

"I know, it's troublesome." A tired voice replied from behind me, I didn't need to turn around to know who it was, but I turned around anyway. I watched Kageyama walk over to the stove, but he turned around halfway and yelled "GO TAKE A SHOWER!"

"NO YOU!"

"I ALREADY HAD ONE BOKE!" (A/N Boke means dumbass in Japanese)"Fine" I groaned as I trotted away to the bathroom.

Upon entering, I discovered remains of black fur, but it wasn't Luna's so what was it? 'Ewww' I thought 'gross'.

After I finished my shower I realised I had no clean clothes, at that moment there was a knock on the door "Hinata I have some clothes for you,they're my old ones I never got to throwing out" I heard Kageyama pause "they'll fit just fine"

"Hai, arigato" I replied opening the door with a towel around my waist. Kageyama went bright red at the sight of me and stared for too long.

Kageyama's POV

'HE ANSWERED THE DOOR IN JUST A TOWEL! Oh god my face is probably so red right now. I'm staring way to much, I mean the love of my life just walked out of the bathroom in a towel', I couldn't find my voice. I was frozen, "Like what you see, Tobs?" He smirked and winked, but that made everything worse. He's so freaking cute, I hate it!
I turned and walked back into my room making sure it was locked behind me. Hinata cannot see what I'm doing! EVER!