Chapter 10

I turn to Kageyama surprised to see he has a stern face once again "Alright now the real reason I'm here."
Hinatas POV
"We need to talk." He pauses "somewhere private."
"We can go to my room?" All I get is a nod in return. I shrug and walk up the stairs, Kageyama in tow.

When we reach my room I peak in the room next to it to see Natsu playing with Luna and giggling. I smile softly at the sight. "Oi. Dumbass move" Kageyama whispers, as to not disturb the girls next door.

When we enter my room Kageyama looks surprised.

Kageyamas POV

I am pleasantly surprised when we enter his room. It's clean. I sniff the air and almost immediately relax. I can tell my ears and tail have popped out because my hearing improved.

Hinata closes the door behind us.

To the left when you enter is a neatly made bed, there is a window facing it so when you wake up you can look at the sunset. Next to the window is a bookshelf filled with manga, movies, text books and volleyball magazines. There's a rug on the wooden floor to make it more comfortable. The walls are white and stainless. There is a bedside table next to his bed (duh) and on it lies a picture of the Hinata family. Him in the middle of a beautiful woman with brown hair, tied up in a bun, smiling softly and a man with spiky orange hair, tanned skin and the biggest smile you'll ever see. In the woman's (Who I'm assuming is Mrs Hinata) is a little bundle, I'm guessing is Hinatas little sister.
"It's the last picture I have of my father," Hinata sounds solemn saying this "he passed in a car accident three months after."
Now I understand. "Sorry" I murmur
"Its alright" it was awkward silence after that as I carefully sat on Hinatas well made bed. Said boy sat down next to me.

"Sooo" he breaks the silence that I was quite enjoying "Why are you here?"

Oh right. "Oh. That's because-"
'what the hell do I say???!!! Hey because I'm the prince that means I have to marry and the one my mother has arranged me to marry is you?!'

"What!" Hinata yells in alarm good going Kageyama. He hates you.
"S-sorry" I say nearly audible as I curl in on myself, my tail wrapping around my waist. Tears in my eyes as my omega screams.

Alpha rejected us. Alpha doesn't need us. Alpha doesn't want us.

Repeatedly. Over and over again. "Sorry I disappointed you..." I pause thinking whether or not I should say it. Y'know what? Fuck it.  "Alpha.."
"Kageyama? You-"I whimper involuntarily
"Oh fuck. Kageyama I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he blurts out "I was just surprised and then you called me Alpha and I got really happy o raised my voice and-"

This time I cut him off. "You're not angry?" He looks at my lovingly and I melt. "I could never be angry, my omega" he flirts.

Flirts

Flirts

Alpha called us his omega!!!

How the fuck is he so SMOOTH?!?

I hide my face in my knees in embarrassment.

Heyo everyone 👋 sorry about the hiatus, I've been going through a tough time recently and needed a break. To those of you that read my suicide note, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. If it caused you any pain I apologise. And if you thought I was joking (witch no one has accused me for,) go fuck yourself.

I'm fine and there's no permanent damage.

If you're feeling suicidal or low in general you can call:

116 123 for the UK
1800-784-2433 for US suicide

Or
1800-237-8255 to talk