Chapter 20

He lays in bed that night, wondering, hoping. He's not sure what for. Maybe for Hinata to save him, sweep him off his feet and take him away from his troubles. That would be nice, a life without all this shit. Those are his last thoughts as he drifts off into a restless sleep.

—————————————-
Just to let you know. Italics underlined = nasty voice, Italics = thoughts, bold = A/N and bold italics = meows. And by meows I mean Yui, Luna and Kageyama talking to each other in cat language 😊

——————————
It is the next day and Kageyama is attempting his homework on his desk, going over his mother's words and the warning it came with. "Damn her.." he whispers, before deciding his efforts for continuing his homework are fruitless.

The neko princes tail flicks in annoyance as he strolls into the lounge, currently occupying an adorable couple. "Yes, I am in love with you, however I'm not interested in sexual activity." Yui stops talking as the omega enters the room. They both take in his face of pure misery and share not-so-discreet looks of worry. "I'm going out, thought I'd let you know." He mewls, not taking his eyes off the floor and turns, walking away before giving them a chance to answer.

When he was gone, the two share a look of concern and decide to ask him tomorrow.

Once Kageyama had left the room he transformed into his full cat form and jumped off his balcony to the one below him, until he reached the ground (he only lives three story's up). Now he's wondering around greeting others of all kinds, strays, runaways and some that have been chucked out. They all bow, recognising his background, as he walks past.

Above him he hears familiar giggling, Natsu. He didn't even realise it, he had walked hear unconsciously, but he's here now. Kageyama hops up onto the windowsill and becomes disgustingly jealous at the seen before him.

Natsu, Shoyou and Akane all sitting round the table having dinner and laughing. Shoyou is doing a walrus (or vampire, he can't tell) impression with carrots and Natsu squeals in amusement. He's jealous, he can't help it. His family was never aloud to talk at the dinner table. Never once has his mother looked at him like Akane looks at Shoyou. He's jealous and hates himself for feeling this way. He never looks at you like that, with love. Hinata's only being nice to you because he has to. Don't kid yourself, he didn't like you before, why would that change now?A nasty voice says from somewhere in his mind, Shut up. He tells it stalking off into the night.

——————————————

Sorry for the late and short chapter I've been procrastinating and stressed with the return to school. I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, I'm trying so you can't blame me. Thank you for taking the time to read my story, it means a lot. Love you, bye!!