Chapter 24

Third person

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" Luna breathes in panic, she knows what has happened. It's began and it will only get harder from here. "Lu-lu?" Her lover calls beside her, worriedly. Yui has been thinking about it recently and thinks that maybe their lack of sex life is really a problem, but Yui can't help that they find it disgusting. "It's starting." Is the only answer they receives, yet it answers everything and Yui hastily rushes to the guest room.

On the other end of the phone, Kageyama is rushing home-never daring to hang up. "I-I'm almo-ost home," he stutters out, still shaken by the recent events. The frozen tears are glistening on his cheeks as he dashes through the streets.

A couple building from the apartment complex, he runs into an alleyway, transforms (he's got his bag in his teeth) and jumps onto a roof. That roof happens to lead to one just smaller than the floor below him. He jumps onto the balcony and transforms back. From there, he stands on the railing and climbs onto his balcony as quickly as possible.

He slams open the glass door and runs into the room.

That's when he sees his 'mother' and makes a run for his, once entry, now escape. Yui blocks his path, that bitch, and he realises that he's trapped. This may not seem like a surprising thing, but Omegas do not like to feel trapped, so he does what any self-respecting omega would do, he whines in defeat and submission. That seems to catch the attention of the three attendees of the room, they all begin releasing the most calming pheromones they can, they mix together and the room feels heavy, like he has to walk through water to get across the room.

A couple minutes have passed when everyone is settled down on the sofas. "Your majesty," Luna begins "How many times do I have to tell you Luna, call me Amy." The eldest neko diminishes before continuing, "I believe I have some explaining to do...