Chapter 5

No POV

"I lo-"
Knock knock
"Fuck" Kageyama whispered looking down at a very confused Hinata.

Flashback

He scrolled through contacts until he found the one named 'mother' and pressed call.
The phone was picked up almost immediately, "Hello?" A woman called out, Kageyama sighed in annoyance and replied "Hello mother, I need your help." There was a muffled giggle "Oh my dear Tobio, have you finally decided to come back?" Now it was Kageyamas time to laugh, he chuckled loud enough for her to get the point "Alright, I get it." The woman paused and waiting for Kageyama to stop laughing, once he did she asked "so why did you call me?" Kageyama sighed once again, remembering what he'd called about.
"My heat is coming" on the other end there was an excited gasp, then sniffles.
"My son has grown up," Kageyamas mother called out, sobbing in between words, "A school friend is staying over and refuses to leave, what do I do? How do I hide my heat? And what about my ears and tail?" Tobio raised his voice but not loud enough for Hinata to hear.
"I will be coming home later today, make sure your little friend doesn't leave. How's our Luna?"
"My cat is fine" he paused
"Look I have to go, see you later"
Flashback end

Hinata was very confused, he'd been to Kageyamas house many times and never once had anyone ever come to see him.

"Stay here" Kageyama said as he walked to the front door. Hinata, for the first time, did as he was told. He waited in the living room, sitting on the couch, getting more anxious as the time went by. "Yes mother" the voice came from outside the door and it was Kageyamas' voice.
The door opened to reveal a tall blonde haired woman. She had a delicate looking face with dark blue eyes like Kageyamas. Her blonde hair was long and disheveled, on top of her head was a crown. She wore a blue frilly dress with bows towards the bottom.

Here's my reference picture:

That brought them to this moment

In all she's beautiful or at least to Hinata. But then it hits him like a ton of bricks, why is she wearing a crown?
"Hello dear, you must be Hinata"
The woman smirks, almost maliciously "Yes miss Kageyama, I'm Hinata Shoyo"
his answer is quick and short.
"I think you'll suit fine" She whispers, loud enough for Kageyama to hear but not Hinata "Mother, what are you planning?" Kageyama asks a slight warning tone in his voice "show, Tobi"
Hinata is startled by the sudden order and then he giggles at the nickname, earning a glare from Kageyama.
"Mother what are you-" He is cut off by his mothers intense glare. He mumbles something incoherent and pouts.

He takes a deep breath in and stares at his mother and back to Hinata, signalling something.
"Hinata, I want you to promise not to tell anyone about anything you see here today-" she pauses and gave the smaller male her hard glare, "-and you can't freak out, okay?" She smiles at the end of her sentence.
Hinatas body is tense and he doesn't trust his voice not to shake so he just nods.

Suddenly, there's a puff of smoke surrounding Kageyama, it clears to reveal Kageyama with cat ears and a tail. "Hinata," the tall male sighs "I'm a Neko, and so is my mum, but she's the Queen of the Nekos" he pauses gestures to his mother

"and I'm the prince"