Chapter 5

The world was spinning, my world was spinning. I felt this weird feeling inside me. My brother wrote in the journal for someone to find. It explained why he died. I could finally understand him. And so I read on.

Entry 2

Today I was walking home when a man walked up to me he seemed to know me and he knew lots about me. I asked him who he was and he wouldn't respond. He threatened to hurt me and scared me, I ran home and never told anyone. Then later on in the week people emailed me and threatened me, it went on for ages and I didn't tell anyone. It hurt to see and hear but I thought that they would stop and leave me alone. They didn't. They talked about me being two-faced and me being a person who can't stay as one person. I couldn't stand it anymore and now here I am. They kept taunting me and it hurt. It really did. I felt like I threw my whole life away by turning into something I was not. And it ruined me, I changed so I wouldn't get hurt. But I am still getting hurt. And what's the point of me even being here if all that's going to happen is me getting more hurt? I know that I should of told someone but I couldn't, I was scared I would be made fun of more. I couldn't imagine about what would happen to me if other people found out that I told someone. They would have thought I was just some loser who couldn't handle things myself. I know you must think that there are going to be more entries but there is going to only be one more.

So he was bullied and threatened but he couldn't tell me. He didn't tell anyone, I didn't realize until now that I was crying. I was sobbing and the tears wouldn't stop. My tears blurring my vision, but I knew I had to keep reading until the end of the last entry. Even if it was hard to.

Entry 3 ( the last )

I couldn't handle it anymore, it went on for months. And I know it's the end of my time. I decided to do it in a week. Goodbye world. I hope if you read this you live in the minute, live in the hour, live in the day and live in the moment. I hope you live your life to the limit and make your future not anyone else's. If you read this tell Talia I love her and tell my dad I had to do it.

Signed,

Gideon

My tears were everywhere, all running down my face and I didn't do anything to stop them from sliding down my cheeks and onto the floor. I couldn't breathe. It felt like I was trapped in a bubble. With no air, gasping for it, trying to get out.

A/N

I edited the cover so now it actually has the title on it! I am so proud of myself xD Also are the chapters too short? Should I make them longer?

Thanks,

Zoe