Prologue

The sound of your door knocking made you step out from your room and opened the door. You felt like hitting yourself for not asking who it was and there stood in his tall figure that is clad in a neat Armani suit is Kim Namjoon aka RM.

"N-Namjoon." You said in shock and took a step back in fear, he had this look as he just entered your apartment and cornered you against the wall. He closed the door using his foot before a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey baby girl."

You were panicking, why is he here?!

"W-why are you h-here?" You stammered as Namjoon caressed your cheek gently, he always like it feeling your skin agains his
"I missed you." He mumbled and leaned down to capture your lips with his own.

You didn't push him away because who are you lying, this man made you feel something that you never felt towards someone before.

Love.

Passion.

And attention.

A whimper escaped your lips when Namjoon pushed you against the wall harshly and pinend your arms beside your head. He loves it when you let put those sounds and love it when you are easily submissive towards him.

"You make me want to do bad things to you baby girl." Namjoon growled after he broke the kiss and took your scent.

You held on to his hard biceps moaning at the kisses he placed all over your neck.

"Namjoon.."

"Yes?"

You bit your lip feeling aroused, "Please fuck me."

And with that he had asatisfied smirk on his face.

S O O N