07

You decided that you wont open the daycare tomorrow because of that incident, you made sure to inform the parents and Moonbin about the daycare not opening for a week. You were still shaken up about the whole incident that Moonbin called you if you were okay since you never closed the daycare that long.

You told him about someone breaking in but left the part where the burglar is shot to death by Kim Namjoon.

"Really?! Are you hurt noona?" Moonbin asked in panic, "No, I escaped luckily. I already called the cops Moonbin, dont worry." You said as you curled yourself up on your bed in a blanket burrito.

"I'll drop by later noona." He said, "Its okay Moonbin." You didnt want to bother the young boy too much, you just want to lock yourself up in your apartment.

"No noona, I know that you're in a blanket burrito now. I'll bring some food over."

Moonbin can be stubborn if he wants to.

"Alright Moonbin, goodbye."

You hung up and put your phone next to you and closed your eyes trying to relax yourself but the thing that happened to you last night kept flashing back making you restless. "This won't do." You mumbled out and sat up before walking towards your kitchen and opened the cabinets, the pack of ramen was sitting there untouched so you grabbed one and decided to have a late night snack to calm yourself down.

You waited for the water to boil before putting the ramen noodles inside along with the spices, not long after you were done and carried the pot to the living room and turned the TV on and sat down on the floor. There wasn't any interesting shows since it's already late so you just randomly choose a show which happened to be some talk show and settled down with that.

"NOONA! OPEN THE DOOR IT'S ME MOONBIN!"

I stirred from my sleep and groaned when the sunlight hit my face, I sat up and noticed I fell asleep in the living room. Last night's bowl still on my coffee table as I cringed, I opened the door as Moonbin stood in the doorstep with a bag in his hand.

"I thought I told you that you don't have to come and visit me Moonbin?" I rubbed my eyes but the boy just pushed himself inside my apartment, "You should know by now that I'm a stubborn guy." Moonbin replied and placed the bag on top of the kitchen counter.

"Yeah."

"Go and wash up noona, I'll do this." He pushed me out of my kitchen, but I just do what he told me to and went to take a shower. I came out feeling fresh and dressed in one of my old shirts and yoga pants, "Did your mother made all these?" I asked noticing the several homemade dishes on the dining table.

"Yup, I told her about someone breaking in and she immediately asked if you were okay. So she made these just for you, eat up noona." Moonbin smiled shoving me the bowl of rice and chopsticks in my hands, "Eat with me Moonbin." I said standing up to get the another bowl and scooped the rice into it.

"What about you?" He blinked.

I smiled at him and placed the bowl of rice in front of him, "Your mother packed a lot of food and I can't finish it all." I said and he just grinned and grabbed the chopsticks before shoving lots of rice in his mouth.

"You eat so well." I cooed now understanding why parents feel happy just to see their kids eat well, Moonbin is basically like a little brother to me so I find everything he does cute.

" I cooed now understanding why parents feel happy just to see their kids eat well, Moonbin is basically like a little brother to me so I find everything he does cute

"Of course I do."

"Boss, a guy just came into her apartment."

Namjoon snapped his head towards the man as he flinched seeing how hard and dark his eyes looked. "What?" Namjoon growled, "M-miss Han opened the door and let the guy in her aprtment." The scared man continued while shaking in his shoes, everyone in the room could feel the heavy and dangerous aura radiating from the leader.

"I want to know who is that bastard and what's his connection with her. NOW!" Namjoon's voice boomed around the room causing his men to scramble out from the room in fear leaving him to feel anger and jealously all over his body.

Taehyung entered his office and noticed his dark expression, "Is this about Areum's daycare teacher?" He asked, based from the picture in Namjoon's hand answered his question.

"You've been staring at her picture since a week ago hyung." The younger one shook his head making Namjoon sigh out as he put the picture inside is drawer, "She's been in my mind the past days Tae, I've never been this agitated by a female ever since Soohyun left me and Areum." He said as the dark look on his face faded away into a soft and much more sad one.

Taehyung stood in front of his desk feeling bad for his hyung and niece, "Maybe this is a chance for the two of you hyung. Soohyun left and now came along miss Han Y/N to your life, don't you think so?" Taehyung watched as the man frowned.

Is it? Was this a sign from the heavens that there is still a chance for him and his daughter to find happiness?

But does he want this? Is this what Areum wants as well?

***
Moonbin is sooooo cute istg