01

"Ssaem!"

You smiled widely at the kids as you greeted them in front of the day care, the kids all loved you and you love kids as well.

One of the kids ran up to you and hugged your leg, "Good morning ssaem!" The young boy giggled as you smiled and crouched down to his level. "Good morning Hyunjae-ah." You said.

"Well, I'll be going now." Hyunjae's mother smiled after giving him one last peck on the forehead before walking away.

"Let's go!" You held his hand and walked inside the day care where he quickly ran off with his friends.

You worked at the day care centre for a year now, once you finished high school you took this job and been working here since.

You checked your time and quickly head out waiting for another kid to arrive, the kid is new though. You haven't met the parents yet though.

A shiny luxurious car parked in front making you paused, the door opened as a man stepped out and carried a little girl in his arms.

The man had blonde mullet hair and he looked very handsome.

"Are you perhaps Miss Y/N?" His voice was deep as well, composing yourself you nodded and bowed at him. "Yes, I'm Y/N." You said.

"This is Kim Areum, she's 4 years old." He said, the girl seemed shy and you smiled at her softly. "Hello Areum." You waved at her, Areum waved back before turning her attention back into the man's neck.

"Sorry, she's shy and only talks around her father." The man said.

"Um, are you not the father?" You asked politely.

"No, I'm actually a friend of Areum's father. I work under him though, anyways... uncle has to go Areum-ah. Be good alright?" The man put her down gently and Areum just nodded.

"If anything happens just call this number." He handed me a card and I took it, I held Areum's hand as the man entered rhe car and drove off.

Whoever Areum's father is he is very rich.

"Well Areum, my name is Y/N but you can call me ssaem." You said to her as she shyly bowed, you cooed at how polite she is. "Let's go and meet the other kids okay?" You pulled her inside where the other kids are waiting.

Areum easily went along with the other kids, you made sure they were entertained and not mke any ruckus.

You checked your time and sighed out, "He's late as always." You mumbled, footsteps were heard and a tall young boy ran inside while breathing heavily.

"I'm here!" He shouted.

"What's your excuse this time Moonbin?" You crossed your arms as Moonbin sighed, "Nothing, just woke up late and the bus left me. Forgive me noona!" Moonbin pouted.

Moonbin is a 19 year old, he is actually a high school drop out because his family couldn't afford his educational fees. You took him in as an assistant to help him at the same time give him tutors.

"Aigoo, did you skipped breakfast again?" You asked him already walking towards the kitchen with him tagging behind you, "Nope... hey, did the kid arrived?" He asked.

Nodding, you poured the yummy sweet chocolate milk into a cup and grabbed a sandwich before handing it to Moonbin.

"She's playing with the kids, her name is Kim Areum." You told him as Moonbin took a bite of the sandwich.

"Alright!"

You waved at the twins as they got inside their parent's car and drove off.

"That's the last of them." You sighed out tiredly while massaging your shoulder as you walked back inside, Moonbin was busy sweeping the floor as you helped him arranged the toys back at their place.

"I'll close up today noona, you seemed tired." Moonbin frowned, "Really? You can handle it?" You asked him, the boy nodded.

"Thanks Moonbin-ah."

You grabbed your coat and bag beforr giving him the keys. "Make sure you come early tomorrow." You warned him as he saluted.

"I'll be off now!" You waved.

"Be careful noona!" Moonbin told you before you walked out from the daycare and head towards the bus stop. You finally got time to check your phone and received a few messages from group chats and stuff.

Nothing important.

The bus arrived and you boarded it before sitting down and sighed out tiredly.

***
Who's your bias in ASTRO?