39

Namjoon's POV

"It just doesn't make sense." I let out a frustrated sigh while staring at the mess on my desk, Enzo really did his best to cover up his tracks. I couldn't find any trace or loops, I don't know how long my Areum can handle this. I suddenly felt a migraine coming through and sat down on my chair, Taehyung walked inside my office and gave me a glass of water.

"Any news?" He asked and I just shook my head and gulped down the water, "Enzo really didn't leave any prints behind or anything. I checked the airport information, Enzo haven't left the country yet but who knows when?" I said and just stared on my desk before my eyes went to the black phone.

"I'll go and check with the hacking team." Taehyung said before leaving me, I grabbed the phone and dialled Y/N's number waiting for her to pick up.

"The number you called is unavailable-"

Did she turned it off?

I tried to call her again but couldn't. Checking the time it was already nearing 1AM, she's probably asleep by now. Just as I was about to put my phone back it rang, but it wasn't Y/N's number it was Jungkook's.

"Hello?"

"IS Y/N WITH YOU?!"

"Y/N? What? No, I tried to call her too-"

"Shit."

"Jungkook what's wrong?"

I have a bad feeling about this.

"Y/N haven't returned yet after her dinner with Moonbin-"

"You let her out without any guards?!" I shouted in anger. Enzo is out there with  my daughter also set his target on Y/N, why did they let her out?

"And what did you said? Moonbin?"

"Yeah, the guy was a daycare teacher with Y/N. The two are out."

"Does Jiyong know about this?"

"Well..."

The sound of rustling and a smack was heard from the other line before I hear Jiyong on the phone instead of Jungkook.

"Yeah now I know, we'll meet tomorrow to discuss this."

Jiyong said with his voice cold and dark. That's when you'll know how pissed off a gang leader is. "Yes hyung." I said before he hung up.

So Enzo not only daughter but Y/N as well? Enzo you really asking for a death wish huh?

~~~

Your POV

Ugh, my head hurts so much. I winced in pain as I sat up and rubbed the back of my head, I looked down and noticed I was still in my outfit the night with Moonbin. Wait, where exactly am I?

I looked around and noticed I was inside a storage room, the floor I was sleeping on was cold and hard. Standing up I head towards the door which was unlocked, "Hello?" I knocked on the door a few times, no way. Did I get kidnapped? Is it Enzo?