41

Author's POV

Y/N's head bumped as the car drove over a hole causing her to wake up, the first thing she noticed was an unconscious Areum laying in front of her with both hands and legs tied. Y/N looked around and she was tied up too, they were inside a van and it was dark. She noticed two men in front, one of them is Moonbin.

Y/N tried to look for anything sharp to cut off the ropes around her wrists, she accidentally kicked a can near her as it made a sound.

"Damn these rocky road."

Moonbin turned around as he glanced over Y/N, he raised a finger over his lips signalling her to be quiet. A frown appeared on her face, what? She then noticed the gun he was holding before pressing it over the man's head.

"Stop the car."

The man or Alfonso froze before smirking, "I knew it you'll betray Enzo eventually, you Asians are always like that." Alfonso chuckled darkly, "I said stop the damn car now." Moonbin released the safety trigger as Y/N widened her eyes.

The van stopped as Moonbin still had the gun against Alfonso's temple before he opened the door. "Open the back door." He ordered as Alfonso just obeyed and opened the van door, Moonbin kept the gun aimed at him as he climbed up and untied Areum's rope, Y/N eyed Alfonso wearily.

Moonbin was about to climb down before Alfonso swung a branch over him to which he luckily dodged. Where the fuck did he get that branch from?! Y/N looked around and saw the switch blade at the driver's seat where Alfonso sat. She turned her head to see Areum still knocked out before she dragged her body towards the car seat, she threw her body over and grabbed the blade before cutting the ropes. She kept glancing over Moonbin who was fighting off Alfonso who is twice as big and tall than Moonbin.

Y/N felt the ropes around her wrist loosen and cut the ones tying her leg, she took off the cloth from her mouth and went over Areum shaking her up. "Areum? Baby come on wake up we have to go." She whispered as Areum woke up, without wasting any time Y/N carried Areum on her back and escaped towards the forest.

Alfonso noticed this and kicked Moonbin harshly on the stomach making him fall back before chasing after the two girls. "Shit." Moonbin cursed grabbing his gun and ran over to Alfonso.

The forest was dark but luckily the moon shone above the. lighting up the way through the thick forest. Areum hugged Y/N tightly while she kept running away from the man behind who was shouting out.

"You can't run! Once I get my hands on you I'll break every bone in your body!"

Areum cried out in fear fuelling  determination. "He won't baby, I promise." she huffed out and picked up her pace, they reached a rocky hill as Y/N cursed out. Her eyes scanned around the place before spotting a rabbit hole, the hole seemed that a fox dug through it but it was enough to fit Areum inside. Y/N put her down, "Stay here okay?" Areum sobbed and pulled Y/N by her sleeve.

"D-don't leave me mommy."

Y/N's heart broke at how scared Areum sounded, "Baby, you need to hide here okay? Stay quiet and no matter what you do dont come out." She said as she gathered thick branches and cover up the hole to hide Areum more. Alfonso looked around like a possessed man, his eyes scanned the area wildly. His steps was heavy and loud as if taunting them, Areum saw Alfonso walking in front of her hiding place as she curled herself up even closer, her hand covering her mouth to prevent any sound.