20(M)

Author's POV

"Your body is okay, your temperature is in the normal area. I think you can get out of this room."

"Finally." You rolled your eyes as soon as Jin dropped the news, you felt like you could go insane if you're going to stay inside the room for a day more. "That's good then. Wash up and head downstairs to my office, I need to have a few words with you." Namjoon said before walking out of the room.

You mentally cursed the man but eventually listened to him anyways. Once you were clean and dressed in a simple white long sleeved tee with grey sweatpants you head to Namjoon's office where he waits for you. "Sit down." He gestured as you sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

"Your job is still to take care of Areum but this time you're going to have someone to follow you around all the time." Namjoon said and just as you were about to protest he cut you off, "But this guy is someone you can actually trust." The door opened as Tae walked inside along with your bunny toothed friend.

"Jungkook!" You jumped off your seat and engulfed the taller guy in a hug to which he returned, "Thank God you're okay." Jungkook sighed as you nodded, Namjoon coughed out and gave Jungkook a glare which the guy reluctantly let go of you. "Jungkook here is going to be your bodyguard. Taehyung trained him and I have to say im impressed at how well he performed."

"So you're saying Jungkook has to follow us around all the time?" You raised your eyesbrows to which Namjoon nodded. "Yes, unless you don't want to. The brothel is always open for new workers."

'Fucking bastard.'

"Okay."

---

You watched as Areum played with her dolls happily, Jungkook was next to you watching the girl play. "Did he hurt you that bad?" You asked looking at his bruises on his face and even knuckles, Jungkook looked down and smiled. "Yeah, but I got these from training with Taehyung. Namjoon said that I have to work as a bodyguard in order to pay off my debt." You felt guilty and gently held his larger hand in yours.

"I'm sorry Jungkook." You let out a shaky sigh, poor guy think that you're going to cry and Jungkook did what any other person do. He panicked. "U-uh Y/N... it's okay, I-I mean... I'm not that hurt, at least I'm not d-dead." He stuttered but it didn't do anything since he heard you sniff. "Y/N please dontt cry." Jungkook whimpered.

"Kookie are you making unnie cry?"

Jungkook turned his head towards the little girl who gave him a disapproving look, "I'll tell daddy that you made unnie sad." Areum threatened and at the mention of the said guy made Jungkook panicked even more. You finally wiped your tears and decided to help your panicking friend and gave Areum a smile despite your red nose.

"It's okay Areum, Kookie didn't made unnie sad. Unnie is just sad that he's hurt." You told the girl who gave Jungkook a hesitant look but eventually nods before resuming to play with her dolls. Jungkook let out a sigh and titled his head back, "Gosh the girl is as scary as her father." He grumbled making you let out a soft chuckle.

I

t was past midnight and you're still awake in your bed, your mind was somewhere far that you didn't noticed the door creaked opened slowly. You almost screamed when you felt the bed dip next to you to only realized it was Namjoon. "Jesus Christ Namjoon don't scare me like that!" You hissed as you sat up while holding your chest feeling your heart racing.

"Why aren't you asleep? It's late." Namjoon asked in a low voice, "Why are you awake?" You pressed as the guy rolled his eyes, "I had to check up on you to make sure you don't try to run away." Scoffing at his excuse you lay back down your back facing him. You tried to go to sleep but tensed up immediately when you felt your back pressed against something warm and an arm wrapped around your waist.

"What the hell are you doing?" You gritted out but Namjoon just tightened his grip, his hot breath fanning against your nape as his arms snaked higher until it gently held your fisted palm. "Kim Namjoon are you seriously asking for sex in the middle of the night?" You turned around to glare at the guy but it was a bad idea since Namjoon gently bit your earlobe.

"L-let go."

"Don't fight it baby girl, I know you want me too."

Namjoon turned your body around and he hovered over you, "How long has it been since I last touched you?" He dipped his head towards your neck giving wet kisses on the soft delicate skin. You hated how your body seemed to like his actions knowing that in the end you're going to give in anyways.

Namjoon threw the blanket off the bed, he pinned both of your wrist above your head while his left knee keep your legs apart making your lower region pressed against his knee. "God I can't stop myself if I'm around you. You have no idea how much I want to bend you over and just take you there and let my men watch me claim you. But I'm a possessive bastard and the thought of them seeing you so bare makes me angry." Namjoon growled before biting on your collarbones making you yelp out.

"Let me hear you baby." He sucked in your sweet spot making you moan softly.  Your face flushed when he lets go of your wrist to pull your shorts down, he finally discarded the piece of clothing away before pulling your legs apart and wrapped them arouns his waist while his lower torso rested between your legs. "Let's get you ready for me." Namjoon mumbled and cupped your clothed pussy and rubbing them gently making you squirm.

"Don't move baby girl, let daddy take care of you."

***The real fun begins in the next chapter EHEHEHEHEHEHE

***
The real fun begins in the next chapter EHEHEHEHEHEHE

***The real fun begins in the next chapter EHEHEHEHEHEHE