51

Your POV

"I'm shocked that you're actually here Namjoon." I said as soon as Areum dashed away with Yera, we were both inside the tent as I laid down the most for us. "Jin hyung knocked some senses to me, family bond he said." he chuckled, he changed out from his suit into a pair of joggers and a jacket, he looked good though. Damn his good looks.

"Well, I should thank Jin for that. Your work?"

"There's Jiyong, he offered to help while I'm here."

"Daddy! Daddy!" Areum called as her head popped inside the tent, I braided her hair so it won't get in the way while she's playing. "Yes?" he asked her, "The teacher said to gather by the fire, come on!" she said excitedly and ran off with Yera giggling together. "Ah yes, camp fire stories." I cooed and walked out with Namjoon following behind me. "I swear to God if any of the dads tell the story about bigfoot." he grumbled behind me.

"And then they found out

"And then they found out. It was bigfoot!"

The kids gasped out, I turned to check on Areum who was busy focusing on one of the dad's story, her Ryan plush tightly in her grip. I hear Namjoon sighing next to me, he looked at me with an expression screaming boredom. "Come on, the kids love it. Look at Areum." I whispered to Namjoon pointing at the girl, "Well I'm surprised that people still tell stories like this." said Namjoon.

"It's fun okay? Now hush." I hit his thigh.

Once story time was done it was finally time to go to sleep, I made sure Areum wore her jacket and socks as she ran off with Yera to sleep together in a tent with the rest of the kids. "Well, we can see who's the best friend." Namjoon mumbled as he wore his jacket saying he doesn't want to donate his blood to mosquitoes. "It's a good age for her to find friends, who knows they'll be friends until they're adults." I said patting his back.

"Your daughter is growing up Mr. Kim."

He groaned and laid down on the mat slipping inside the sleeping bag with a pout, "I don't like it that she's growing up too fast." I just sighed out at his words. Typical Namjoon not wanting his baby girl to grow up.

"Oh stop being a drama queen Namjoon, she has to grow up. Who else is going to inherit your... empire?" I said while slipping inside the sleeping bag next to him, I turned around to look at him. A frown on his face, his brows furrowed together while he clenched his jaw. A habit he does when he's thinking something hard, "Stop doing that, you look ugly." Poking his forehead making him scoff. "You're right, I'm not getting younger any time soon."

"Good, now go to sleep. We'll have a morning hike tomorrow."

"Why did I even agree to this?" Namjoon panted while we walked over a hill, I stopped on my tracks as Areum ran past us laughing happily with Yera

"Why did I even agree to this?" Namjoon panted while we walked over a hill, I stopped on my tracks as Areum ran past us laughing happily with Yera. "Don't run Areum or you'll fall!" I called out and walked down to Namjoon, "You okay there?" I laughed at him, he was already sweating heavily while resting his hands on both of his knees. He looked so out of place with his hair sticking to his forehead, Namjoon just gave me a glare.

"Yeah, yeah laugh all you want."

"A little bit of nature won't harm anyone, look at the bright side. Think the waterfall as a little reward for all this climbing." I tried to reassure my tall husband, "Whatever, you will make it up to me once we go back home." Namjoon glared and stood up straightly stretching his limbs in the process. "Let's go?" holding out my hand to him as he took it.

It took us another 10 minutes before we finally arrived at the waterfall, it's not that big just like a little mini waterfall. "Okay! We can take a few minutes break before we set up the place for our picnic." The teacher announced, Areum and Yera were with us as we dipped our foot inside the cold water. Relaxing our foot instantly.

"This water feels so cold." Areum said to Yera who nodded, the two talked and I made sure they were in my point of view before paying attention to Namjoon. "Damn I'm so unfit." Namjoon breathed out. "Maybe this is why you shouldn't skip gym with Jungkook?" nudging his arm a bit.

Namjoon gave me a look and said, "Have you seen that kid train? I don't want to kill myself doing 200 burpees in 20 minutes with him, he's a fucking nut."

I laughed at his statement. Jungkook always gets carried away when he goes to the gym, which explains why he is so buff and how his body doesn't match his innocent face. I went with him once which is like a year ago and that boy doesn't know the word rest. I couldn't walk the next day because of his 'leg day' work out.

"Daddy! There's a crab!" Areum pointed out excitedly in front of her, Yera was looking at where Areum was pointing at in confusion. "Crabs live in this water?" she asked in confusion, "Yes, there's actually salt water and fresh water crabs. This is a fresh water crab." the girl explained to her friend. "Where is it?" Namjoon was already standing up as he wanted to catch it.

Typical Namjoon.

"There, near that big rock." She said, Namjoon walked towards the rock as I watched him closely. He was already crouching down, ready to catch the crab. "Why do you like crabs so much?" Yera asked Areum who shrugged, "Because they're cool, and daddy loves them too." she answered making me smile.

Just as I turned around to look at Namjoon again I saw him diving in... like diving for real. I think he slipped because I know it's freezing right now and the water is cold as well, Namjoon hates cold water. "Shit!" he cursed out making me gasp, Namjoon was drenched from head to toe.

"Daddy!"

"Namjoon!"

The rest of the parents and kids heard and saw him standing in the middle of the water dripping wet from the fall. I was expecting him to be moody again but no, instead he had a wide smile on his face as he held the medium sized crab in his hand.

"Daddy got the crab Areum!"

How long has it been? sksksk sorry, at this rate I don't even trust myself with promises now