35

Author's POV

Areum hugged her leg close to her chest as she sniffed, the tears were already dry but she could feel herself crying again any moment. The room she was inside was big, but not as big as her old room since Enzo locked her up inside the guest room. She wanted to escape but doesn't know how and where, she don't know anyone inside Enzo's gang other than Moonbin her daycare teacher.

The girl never knew how betrayal works but now she does. It was shocking for the 5 year old.

Moonbin ssaem works for the bad man which means ssaem is a bad man too.

Areum huffed out in anger towards the man. How dare he do this! Does Y/N unnie know this as well? A knock interrupted the girl's thoughts as Moonbin walked inside carrying a bowl with him, Areum just stared at the man she used to call as ssaem. Moonbin put the bowl down on the table and stared at her with his hands inside his pocket.

He stared into her round eyes unemotionally before turning around and walked out.

"Y/N unnie trusted you."

Moonbin halted on his tracks. Areum stared at his back and continued, "I trusted you."

He kept silent and just walked out before slamming the door harshly leaving poor Areum alone.

Meanwhile back at the resort Namjoon has been barking orders to his men since this morning. He ordered all the technical team to track down Enzo, even the device that he made Areum wore Enzo just threw it away inside an alley not far from the resort. Namjoon didn't ate anything since this morning as well, he was in complete mess.

"Hyung, please you have to eat." Taehyung pleaded to the elder who ignored him as he was busy with his laptop trying to do the best he can to track down his daughter. Taehyung sighed and tried again, "Namjoon hyung, you can't work with an empty stomach. You didn't even slept for 23 hours now."

Again he was ignored.

"Yah, Kim Namjoon-"

Namjoon slammed his fist on the desk and shot a glare at Taehyung with red bloodshot eyes. "Taehyung, my baby is kidnapped by our long term enemy. Who knows what that bastard is doing to Areum..." Taehyung could see the vulnerable look on the gang leader's face.

"She's all I have left." Namjoon's eyes sting and his voice cracked when he said that. Taehyung felt guilty knowing how much Namjoon loves Areum, but he can't see his hyung doing this to himself as well.

"Hyung, we can't track down Enzo alone. We need help." Taehyung suggested but Namjoon shook his head, "No, I don't trust anyone in this mafia world."

"Then ask for help from someone you actually trust." Namjoon went silent. Who does he even trust other than Taehyung?

"Yoongi."

"Even if Yoongi Jung's gang is good but it can't help us that much." Taehyung retorted. "Then who do you think I should ask for help?" Namjoon asked already at his breaking point.

"GD."

Silence.

Namjoon stared at his long time friend as if he just grew another head. "The Golden Dragon Clan have even more skilled members and GD has connections all over the underground world. Just think about it, we can track her down easily." Taehyung explained to him as Namjoon let it sink down in his brain. As crazy as it sounds for asking help from the mafia king himself Taehyung does have a point.

Namjoon stared at his phone for a while and sighed before grabbing it.

You were with Jungkook while watching the other gang members train at the gym. You wanted to accompany Jungkook since the guy is hella shy when it comes with meeting new people. "Come on Jungkook. Just go and talk to them." You groaned while pushing him but the guy wouldn't budge at all. He shook his head while staring at you, "Jungkook, you're being silly. You're twice as huge as them!" You said in frustration but still the giant ass baby wouldn't leave your side.

"No."

Just as you were about to push him again Hanbin walked towards you both. "I tell you what Jungkook, the guys here are cool. Trust me." He smiled still sweaty from training. Actually Jungkook forced you to come and see him train since he is shy, you had to drag yourself out of the bed at 8AM on a Sunday just to accompany the brat.

Jungkook bit his lip nervously before taking courage and head towards the group of men. You watched as one of them noticed him and offered Jungkook a handshake which he took it nervously, "How did you two met?" Hanbin asked while crossing his arms as he stood beside you. You copied his move while watching your friend interact with them.

"I met him when I first moved to my apartment. He was a neighbour of mine  and had trouble trying to get rid of his crazy ex. The bitch was loud as hell, so I just pretended to be his new girlfriend and the girl left us." You chuckled at the memory of a confused Jungkook with a red haired girl yelling at him when you got back from school. After you helped him the guy clinged himself to you since then.

"He's pretty shy for a big guy." Hanbin said to which you agreed and watched him laugh happily with his new friends now. Your thoughts were interrupted by a ringing sound from your phone, taking the phone out you saw it was Namjoon and quickly head towards the back to answer.

"Hello? Joon?" You said first. "Y/N... what are you doing right now?" He asked you, "Just watching Jungkook train, why?" You asked knowing Namjoon doesn't usually call you during the day. There was a long silence before he answered you back.

"Is your brother home right now?"

"Yeah, he just got back from the company. Why?"

"I'll be there."

With that he hung up leaving you confused. Namjoon is coming here? Now? You checked your time and it was nearing 10AM. You shrugged and walked back only to see Hanbin gone but you immediately noticed Jungkook inside the ring wearing the gloves and got ready to box with a gang member.

You'll just stay here and watch Jungkook.

***