19

Your POV

It's been a few days since Namjoon locked me up here, the doctor or Jin comes up daily to check on me and give me food. At least the bastard still feeds me. The clock on the wall struck 9PM as I sat near the window, I tried to escape through the window but noticing I was on the second floor changed my mind.

So here I am staring through the window like a depressed girl, I will be depressed if Namjoon keeps me here for too long. Just then I could hear the door clicked open, expecting it to be Jin it wasn't him, nor Namjoon.

"Areum?"

The girl was in her pink night gown while holding a book in her hand, she put a finger on her lip indicating me to be quiet which I just cracked a smile and nodded. Areum closed the door behind her as I made my way to the bed, she climbed on and sat next to me. "Why are you here? Does your dad know that you're with me?" I asked her, "No, daddy didn't let me visit you. But I missed you unnie." Areum pouted so I opened my arms to let the girl lay her head on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her.

"Unnie misses you too. But you shouldn't be here too long sweetie, daddy will be upset at you." I frowned while Areuk looked up through her lashes with her bottom lips puckered out. "I don't like it when daddy hurts you unnie." Her words hits me hard, my heart ached knowing that she's already experiencing such violence at a young age.

I didn't say anything and just hugged her tighter. I don't like it when Namjoon hurts me too Areum, but i can't escape him.

"Daddy said he'll be home late, uncle Tae and Jinnie is busy. They always read me a bedtime story, will you read me one? Please?" How can I say no when this girl legit pulled off the Puss in Boots kitty eyes? "Okay, lay down here." I said and made sure Areum is comfortable on the bed, I pulled the blankets to her chest and took out the orange stuffed bear as the girl's eyes lit up.

"Ryan!"

She immediately hugged the stuffed bear close to her and my heart just uwued. I can't believe this is the daughter of a scary mafia boss.

"Alright then, let's start. Once upon a time, in a far away kingdom..."

---

"Sir."

Namjoon rolled down the window as the man standing next to the car bowed at him, "How's the shipment going?" Namjoon asked while the man gave him the file, Namjoon looked through the files and nodded. "Um sir, we have to tell you something." The man said nervously, Namjoon looked at him seriously.

"T-the boys said they spotted Enzo's men around the dock yesterday."

"That bastard."

Namjoon gritted his teeth in anger, Enzo's gang is called Rose Rouge or Red Rose clan. He somehow has a strong hatred towards his gang and always find a way to cause a fight, it happened even before he qas the successor which was his father who died from a gunshot in a gang war. Enzo is a cheating, sneaky bastard.

"Get me at least 10 men for the gang meet, the best ones. They'll come with me for the gang meet." Namjoon ordered and the man nodded before bowing, the window rolled up as Namjoon drove away and made a phone call.