30

Your POV

Okay let's keep it short yet understandable. Basically I'm an orphan, indeed but I have a brother that I never knew of and he's the leader of Golden Dragon Clan. I'm-

"How come I never knew you before?" I asked Jiyong aka my brother, I still made sure to look over Areum who's busy playing with the female gang members who I know by the name Rosé and Jisoo, "Well, you were like four that time when we both got into the orphanage and I was fifteen. I remember the doctor saying that you'll be suffering from brain trauma which they said if you wake up your brain will erase a few memories from the accident." Jiyong smiled sadly.

"What happened to our parents?"

Jiyong took a deep breath before pulling the drawer from his desk and held out a frame to me. I took it to see a couple and two kids, the little boy was around eleven or twelve and the woman was holding up a baby girl. I stared at the faces of the couple and frowned, sudden flashes appeared before me. "Ah." I winced and hold my head, Jiyong immediately walked over me and placed a hand on my shoudler.

"Don't force yourself Y/N. We'll do this slowly besides, I think we have a lot of catching up." He smiled and I realized we have the same gummy smile. "Yeah, we do." I smiled back. "But, how did you... uh." I tried to find the perfect word to describe his occupation. "I was adopted by a man when I was fifteen, a few weeks after we got to the orphanage. He was just an old man who doesn't have any kids and have nobody to take over his position, he gave me the gang under my name and even his company." I slowly took in the information and mentally thanked God that my parents aren't involved in the underground business. But since Jiyong is a gang leader and he's my brother I'm somehow connected.

Jiyong patted my head affectionately before landing his gaze on Areum, "How are you involved with Kim Namjoon?" He asked and I mentally gulped, I can't say that Namjoon literally kidnapped me and threatened to make me as a prostitute but yet again.

An evil idea appeared to me.

Ohohohoho Kim Namjoon I hope you enjoy getting on your knees. It's payback time.

---

Author's POV

Namjoon parked right in front of the mansion and could see the guards standing around the place, he turned to look over at Taehyung who had a nervous look as well. "Come on." Namjoon said and got out of the car, once he was in front of the entrance Hanbin was already waiting for them to guide them inside. "Follow me please." The two just followed Hanbin inside the mansion as they were lead straight to Jiyong's office.

Namjoon saw you sitting on one of the sofa while drinking tea casually with your legs crossed. (A/n: joon is ded lol)

"Kim Namjoon." Namjoon turned around to see Jiyong leaning against the wall while having this hard look on his face. "Mr. Kwon." Namjoon said trying to hide the fact that he is scared shitless right now. Even Taehyung is nervous, his palm was sweaty.

"We have a few things that I would discuss with you but first of all. Why did you kidnapped Y/N?" Jiyong asked, you could see Namjoon gulped as his adams apple moved. You had to bit back your tongue in order not to laugh.

"P-pardon?"

Jiyong lifted himself off from the wall and walked around, his shoes making a sound as he walked back to the desk. "Even as bad as I am, I don't go around kidnapping innocent girls. That's one of the mafia codes, I thought you knew this."

There's a mafia code? You paused and stared at them, "Yes of course I know, and I didn't kidnapped her just for fun. She is somehow targeted by Enzo and I volunteered to take her under my protection so now she's in the protection of the Kim Clan, Mr. Kwon." Namjoon answered in a cool yet serious manner. You would be lying that this didn't made your heart did a little flip in you. Oh Kim Namjoon is really making you feel weird everytime you both are together.

"Is she? What does Enzo want to do with her?" Your brother asked as he took a quick glance over you but you looked away avoiding his stare. You may or may not mentioned about another gang leader after your fucking ass. It's cool, we Gucci.

Not.

"I have no idea for now but she will be with me at all times." You internally rolled your eyes at his answer, Enzo is after you because he knows you're with Namjoon. "I see, but that will change soon Namjoon." Jiyong sighed and finally sat down on his chair while tapping his finger on the wooden table.

Change? Namjoon frowned at the elder's word, "What do you mean?"

"Y/N Han will be under the Golden Dragon Clan's protection for now on and she'll be staying with me."

And all hell's break loose.

***I finally have a reason to use these GD gifs YASSSSS

***
I finally have a reason to use these GD gifs YASSSSS