16

"Excuse me?"

You stared at Namjoon with wide eyes, even if you have slept with the guy you still feel flustered seeing his butt naked while sitting on top of you. "Did I stutter? I said suck me off now." Namjoon glared at you,

"Why should I?"

You yelped when Namjoon harshly grabbed your hair, "N-Namjoon stop!" You whimpered but the guy ignored you, he pulled you up before throwing you on the floor again before he let go of your hair. You watched as he pulled up his jeans and grabbed the gun on top of his dresser.

You stood up and tried to think of an escape but Namjoon wasn't going to let you go that easily, he stomped him way towards you and once again grabbed you by the back of your hair before going outside. "Namjoon! Let go of me!" You hit his arm but the guy didn't flinched or anything and kept on ignoring you, "Where are you taking me?!" You kept yelling at the guy, tears fell from your eyes because of the tight grip Namjoon had on your hair.

None of the two adults realized the young girl as she peeked through the small gap of her door with wide eyes.

Namjoon walked towards the back of the mansion until he stopped in front of an old door, he opened the door and opened a hatch before pushing you inside. Your body fell down inside the small dark hole, "Shit." You cursed out as you held your wrist close to your chest, your whole body weight pressed on your right wrist as a shot of pain jolted.

You stared at Namjoon through tear stained eyes and realized his true colour, his eyes were cold and murderous as the gun on his hand. You watched in horror as Namjoon lifted up the gun and pointed it at you.

'This is it. My life ends here, inside this cold ditch because of Kim Namjoon... though it is my fault but... fuck it.'

Clencing your eyes close waiting for the pain to come you felt as if your heart was about to burst due to nervousness and fear. But nothing came this caused you to look up seeing that Namjoon had put his gun down and just closed the hatch with a harsh bang leaving you alone in the cold dark ditch as you held your knees close to your chest and finally let out the tears.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon shouted as his loud voice boomed around the mansion, said guy came running towards him with a panicked look. "What's wrong hyung?" Taehyung asked, "Don't let Y/N out until I say so." He said and just stormed upstairs to his room leaving Taehyung shocked and confused.

"What?"

***Okay this is very short because it's about what happened to Y/N lol

***
Okay this is very short because it's about what happened to Y/N lol

***Okay this is very short because it's about what happened to Y/N lol