56

warning: mention of sexual harassment

Author's POV

"AHHHHHH!"

Another yell escaped Namjoon's mouth as he slammed his body against the door but it wasn't opening up. He was already covered in sweat, both his shoulders felt numb from the amount of time he slams it on the door to open it. After he saw Y/N was knocked out on the floor Soohyun shot him on his left thigh causing him to fall down he didn't know but when he woke up he was already inside a room. His thigh was already treated but the door was locked, even the window was sealed shut.

"Fucking let me out you dumb bitch!" Namjoon shouted as he grabbed the hair and threw it on the door but it was no use. Whatever type of wood the door was made of Namjoon can't break it open.

But he wasn't going to give up.

"Stop your yelling." Soohyun's voice behind the door only made him even angry. "You better let me out or else." Namjoon gritted out with clenched fist. "Or what? Don't forget I have Areum with me." at the mention of the little girl Namjoon froze.

"Areum?"

"Daddy?" Areum's voice was trembling a sign that she's scared on what's happening around her. When she woke up to her mother shaking her awake Areum has never been so scared. Areum knocked on the door with her small fist. Soohyun unlocked the door and pushed Areum inside before locking the door once again.

"Areum!" Namjoon kneel down as his daughter quickly threw herself to his chest hugging him tightly. "You're okay baby. You're okay." he let out a sigh of relief before Areum looked at him through her teary eyes. "W-where's mommy?" she sobbed out.

"Daddy doesn't know Areum." Namjoon said wiping her tears away gently. "I want m-mommy." Areum kept crying in his arms. "Me too." he muttered.

Three days.

Y/N counted it has been three days since she was here. How? A guard will come in and give her food and she already had three breakfasts to know it's been three days.

Everyday Soohyun will come in to taunt her, telling her after this they will be a happy family once again. But of course it's not Y/N Kwon without any sassy remarks that caused Soohyun to hit her. From punching, kicking, slapping and hair pulling Soohyun did everything everytime Y/N says that one word that will trigger her.

"Namjoon doesn't even love you anymore."

Y/N could taste the metallic taste of blood when Soohyun punched her. A smirk formed on Y/N's lips through bloody teeth seeing how angry Soohyun is. "Look at you. Feeling insecure are we honey? Namjoon won't even look at you." Y/N chuckled throwing her head back with a loud cackle which only caused Soohyun to fume again.

But who is taunting who here?

"Did you know. Namjoon treats me like a damn queen ever since you left. Areum calls me her mommy. But where were you in this?" Y/N frowned before breaking into a fake gasp, "You were being coward and left them. That's too bad." Soohyun felt something snap as she took out her gun and pointed it to Y/N's forehead.

"Shut up shut up SHUT UP!" Soohyun screamed out shaking furiously as Y/N's words kept ringing in her head. At this point Y/N know that something is very wrong with Soohyun mentally. Soohyun took a step back as she tried to calm herself down, it took her several seconds before she opened her eyes to look at Y/N once again.

"I'll make him love me again. And Areum will call me her mother once again." she said before leaving Y/N again. Once the door slammed shut Y/N groaned out in pain. Everything hurts for her.

Meanwhile Namjoon was helping Areum with her dress since she just cleaned herself up. It took them several minutes before the door opened revealing one of Soohyun's men who barged inside. Areum hid herself behind Namjoon who stood up protectively in front of her. "Step aside Namjoon, you and me need to talk." Soohyun came up behind the man. Areum seemed hesitant before stepping forward and followed the man out leaving Soohyun and Namjoon alone.

"It's just the two of us."

Namjoon scoffed at her words as he crossed his arms, "What more love confessions you want to pour out this time?" he asked as Soohyun took in a sharp inhale calming herself down. She gave him a smirk before walking towards him, not knowing what she's planning Namjoon took several steps back away from the crazy woman.

Taking this chance Soohyun pushed him down on the bed before straddling Namjoon. "What the fuck?" He frowned trying to push her away but Soohyun was quicker as she took out a syringe and stick it at the side of his neck. Namjoon threw the syringe away but it was too late, he could see the empty syringe before he felt himself getting drowsy.

Soohyun pushed him as he now laid down on the bed as he seemed out of it. "Don't worry Namjoon, I'll take care of you." Soohyun hummed as she unbuttoned his shirt slowly. Namjoon grunted out feeling the world spin around to notice what she's doing to him. Soohyun moved to his belt as she unbuckle it,

"You'll feel good."

***

***

who wants to smack soohyun say I