33

Your POV

We arrived in front of Namjoon's mansion and it was eerie. The place doesn't look like its usual glow that I went to not long ago, Jisoo stopped not far from the mansion gates. "Are you sure they're here?" She asked me as I shrugged, "I don't know, Namjoon did said the mansion isn't safe for now." I said dumbly.

"Bitch why are we even here then?" Jisoo snapped her head at my direction and I looked away, "I forgot to tell you that." I mumbled and she just reversed the car and drove away. It didn't took us like a minute before a black van stopped right in front of us, "What the hell?" Jisoo frowned as she took out a gun from underneath her seat, I stared at the weapon with wide eyes. The van opened and several men dressed in black suits stepped out, "Shit." Jisoo cursed from beside me, I shrieked when one of them pointed a gun at us.

"Get down!" She shouted as I ducked under the seat, Jisoo backed the car and drove away from the men as the bullets kept firing at us. "Fucking Enzo!" Jisoo threw me her phone, "Go to Lisa's contact and send her an SOS! We need backup!" I held the phone with trembling hands and sent an SOS to Lisa like Jisoo told me to.

All I wanted is to visit Areum. Why must this happen to me?!

Jisoo kept changing the gears as I crawled towards the back seat. I fell down on the car floor and saw a huge black box, taking it out it was a box full of daggers, knives and guns. "Y/N, shoot those guys behind us!" Jisoo shouted, "W-what?" I widened my eyes at her order, she wants me to hold a gun?!

"Are you-"

"Fucking listen to me or else we'll both die!" She shouted and turned the car in a sharp turn, with trembling hands I took one of the guns in my grip. The cold metal felt weird, I crawled up the car seat and rolled down the window. "Shoot the tires!" Jisoo ordered, I put my head out but screamed when a bullet barely past me. "What the hell?!" I panicked as the bullets kept firing at us.

"Just shoot the damn tire!"

I just aimed the gun at the van and randomly shot the vehicle, I don't even know if I managed to hit them. I guess I got lucky when I managed to shot the front tires of the van as it swivel to the left hitting a tree. "Yes!" Jisoo said, I put the gun away and looked at the red haired girl.

"Now I know why you're siblings."

"You doubted me?" I scoffed at her, "Honey you never held a gun before from the way you hold it." I huffed but my heart was still beating from the adrenaline. "Let's go back." Jisoo sighed out and I just nodded silently. Looks like I'll visit them another time.

---

"What?"

I sat on my bed with Jungkook as I told him what happened, "You shot someone?" He gapped, "Not someone you idiot, I just shot the tires that's all." I scoffed after correcting him, "This is new coming from you, you didn't get hurt did you?" He asked me worriedly and held my arm checking for any injuries. "No, but I'm still shaken up from that." I told him and pulled my arm back.

Someone knocked on the door and it was Jiyong, clad in his suit and his eyes landed on me. "I heard what happened. This is why I don't give you to visit the Kim Clan's place. Enzo is out for you and who knows what he'll do to you." Jiyong sighed, he was rather calm but his expression gave it away. Jiyong then glanced over Jungkook who jumped at his contact, "From what June told me you're her supposedly body guard am I right?" He asked Jungkook who nodded nervously.

"From now on you're working under me, I'll pay you double from Namjoon's pay for you as long as you keep Y/N safe. You'll go train with the others, I'll let Hanbin know." Jiyong said to Jungkook who nodded. "By the way Y/N you'll come with me tomorrow. Wake up early." With that he left my room.

"Well then, looks like I'm really going to be a bodyguard as a job huh?"

"At least you could finally put those big ass muscles to use."

As soon as I stepped out of the car I looked around the graveyard with weary eyes. "Follow me." Jiyong said as he lead us somewhere, I walked around carefully to not mess up the flowers placed on top of each stone of other people's loved ones. Jiyong stopped in front two tombstones and I took a peek tonsee the names on it.

Here lies Kwon Jisung, a father, a friend and a son.

(1970-2003)

Here lies Seo Bina, a kind and wonderful mother of two and a wife.

(1975-2003)

I slowly went down on my knees and traced the engraved words on the stone, a tear dropped on my hand and I noticed I was crying. Jiyong kneeled down next to me and gently pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around my body. My whole body was shaking as I cried in his chest.

It took me a few minutes to finally calm down from crying, my head felt heavy from the heavy crying. "I'm sorry for finding you late Y/N, I did everything I could to track you down. When I got my position I quickt went back to the orphanage and they told me you left after you graduate high school, I somehow I found you a month ago. Hanbin was out doing some errands and saw you out buying groceries."

I sniffed and listened to him silently. "But what about Enzo? He's after me isn't he? What does he want from me?" I looked up to stare at his face, his eyes was filled with concern and determination. "Whatever it is, I'll not let him touch you. He has to personally get through me if he wants to take you away. I lost you once and I'm not going to lose you again Y/N. That i promise."

***Did I say next week? I thought I couldn't finish it but looks like I did

***
Did I say next week? I thought I couldn't finish it but looks like I did. This whole chapter is too rushed im sorry btw