29

Your POV

"We're here."

The car entered the driveway as a very big modern mansion came to view, we could see the guards all standing in front of the mansion, the side, by the gates and even a few of them are patrolling the area. Basically the place is under tight security, the door opened as Jinhwan helped me out of the van while the others went to carry Jungkook inside.

"Unnie!"

I turned around to see Areum running towards me with June trailing behind her, I scooped her up in a tight hug. "Thank God you're okay Areum." I breathed out in relief, "Follow us miss Y/N." Hanbin lead us insid the mansion as the door opened, we were greeted by the classy decorations around the mansion. A giant chandelier hung above us along with a giant portrait of a man in his either late 20s or early 30s.

"Master Kwon will be seeing you." I nodded and watched as they carried Jungkook away and I held Areum closer to me, we went up the stairs slowly before stopping in front of a giant wooden door. Hanbin knocked on the door as a gruff voice that said 'enter' made me nervous. Hambin just gave me a reassuring smile and walked inside the room with me behind him.

It was rather an office, much bigger than Namjoon's and it's very modern unlike Namjoon's home office that is very vintage in style but it's still fancy looking. "Have a seat." The man behind the desk said, his back was on us and I could see the tattoos covering both of his arms and one on his nape. Hanbin stood next to the desk and finally the one who they call as master Kwon turned around and his face is really intimidating. Small sharp cat like eyes, and the guy even has this cross tattoo right under his left eye.

Scary.

"Hello Y/N, we finally met." He smiled, I just stared at him wearily because I'm facing the most feared gang leader in the whole of Asia. Who knows what he'll do to me if I make one simple wrong move that could cost my life or even Areum's.

"C-can I help you?" I asked him and he stood up straightly with a soft smile on his face. Too soft for a scary gang leader if you ask me, "Yeah, I just..." he turned to face Hanbin who patted him on the back. Areum squirmed in my arms and I let her sit down next to me but she slid down and walked towards the man making me panic.

I just watched with wide eyes as the girl took out something from her pink fairy bagpack, "Mister, here." Areum handed out the small tissue pocket to him, the gang leader looked down at her and crouched down with a smile.

"Thank you sunflower."

'Sunflower.'

Where have I heard that before? Areum ran back to me and I lifted her back to my lap, "Um, mister gang leader sir? Can you tell me why we're here?" I asked again, he sniffed and put away the tissue on his table. "Ah, my boys were doing their patrolling around my area and said they spotted one of Enzo's man snooping around. Besides, I've been keeping watch on you Y/N." He smiled.

So not creepy.

"And my name is Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. It's nice to meet you finally baby sis."

Namjoon paced around his room while biting on his thumb nervously. How can he not when the girl you loved haven't picked her phone up also the bodyguard he signed, and when he was told that the tracker showed that they're at Kwon Jiyong's place he felt he wanted to faint.

"What should we do hyung?" Taehyung asked from the other side of the room looking worried as well. Namjoon didn't know what to do, he can't just barge inside his mansion. It'll cost not only your life along with Areum and Jungkook, it'll cost his and the rest of the gang as well. Having a gang war with the strongest gang in Asia is something he's not planning.

"I don't know Tae. It's Kwon Jiyong and I-" a ringing interupted his words and he literally threw himself on the bed to grab his phone laying on the other side of the night desk. It's an unknown number, "On it." Taehyung said as he dashed out since Namjoon's phone is already connected to the security system of the gang and they can locate who's calling him.

"Hello?" Namjoon answered.

"Kim Namjoon."

Namjoon clenched his fist expecting the worse, "Mr. Kwon." He said in a cold manner, "I just want to tell that you probably know that three of your gang member is at my place." Jiyong said from the other line. "Please, don't hurt them." Namjoon decided to throw away his pride if he wants them safe.

"There's a misunderstanding here Mr. Kim, I just want to say that my boys helped the three when one of Enzo's men attacked them in public."

"What?" Enzo attacked them? In broadlight and at public? That man really wants Namjoon to kill him. "The guy is getting treated right now, don't worry my gang doctor is working on him as for the girls. Areum you want to talk to your dad?" Namjoon could here shuffling sounds before the familiar voice of his daughter made him sigh out in relief.

"Daddy!"

"Princess! Thank God. Are you hurt?" Namjoon began to bombard questions to his daughter who giggled, "I'm okay daddy! But Kookie is hurt, unnie is okay too." Areum explained.

'Both of your girls are okay Namjoon.' He thought.

"Bye daddy! Pororo is on now." Areum gave the phome back to Jiyong as he watched Areum run back to the couch with one of the female gang members who decided to play with her. "They're okay Mr. Kim don't worry, and if you want come over to my place. We have a few things to discuss." Namjoon mentally gulped having to meet with Kwon Jiyong.

"Thank you Mr. Kwon." As soon as he hung up Namjoon jolted downstairs shouting,

"Taehyung get the car ready!"

***