31

Author's POV

Noticing the quiet air in the room you put down your tea cup and finally stood up, "Okay that's enough boys." You said and stood in between Namjoon and Jiyong who is busy having a staring contest. Namjoon pulled you towards him and Hanbin immediately took his gun out pointing it at Namjoon, Taehyung took out his own gun and pointed it at Jiyong or even Hanbin.

"Y/N will be with me, you know the rules Mr. Kwon." Namjoon gritted out his grip tightened around your arm making you wince, "What the hell Namjoon?" You whispered and pointed at your arm, he loosened his grip but still held you close to him "I'm sorry Mr. Kim but Y/N will be coming with me, she will no longer be under your protection. And the rules? It does said that one clan can take the person under the other clan's protection if they have any relation with each other." Jiyong crossed his arms with a knowing smirk on his face.

"And what relation do you have with her? She's my girlfriend." Namjoon defended, you snapped your head at him in shock. Girlfriend? Since when? "She's my sister. I think that's stronger than any little boyfriend and girlfriend relationship." Your brother chuckled and gestured Hanbin to take you, Hanbin walked towards you but Namjoon pulled you behind him and pointed a Glock 19 towards Jiyong.

"What bullshit are you talking about? Sister?"

"Namjoon for the love of all things Gucci stop! Jiyong is my brother okay? Now stop this!" You pulled your arm from his grip and head towards Jiyong who sighed out, "I'll usually blow your brains out the moment you talked back to me but luckily Y/N said you were important to her." You turned red and gave him a 'WTF' look to which Jiyong shrugged.

"Your daughter is in the living room and the man is at the medical room. June will escort you out." With that the door opened as June walked inside and told them to follow him. Namjoon looked at you and you noticed how he didn't want to leave you behind, you just gave him a soft smile and nudged your head telling him to just go. With a broken look on his face Namjoon left the office.

A heavy feeling pressed on your chest making you frown. What is this? You were not that stupid to noticr that you're beginning to love the guy, but a gang leader? And he doesn't have a wife, what if he is just using you as a rebound to mend his broken heart? You don't want that. "Is everything okay Y/N?" Jiyong asked and you just nodded.

"Yeah."

---

Namjoon was already on his way back to one of their villas with a crying Areum on his lap. "I want unnie!" She wailed and hit his chest with her tiny fists, Namjoon just stayed quiet since he gave up on trying to calm her down an hour ago. Taehyung just drove silently and finally the villa was in front of them. "This is all daddy's fault! Unnie hates me because of daddy always hurting her! I hate you!" Areum screamed and the moment the door opened the girl jumped off his lap and ran away inside the villa while pulling one of the female workers who is always in charge of her if they are her.

"Hyung." Taehyung said but Namjoon just waved him off and head towards his own room. In a word, the villa felt moody the whole day.

Jiyong said he wanted you to stay with him, he didn't want you to live alone since Enzo is after you. You couldn't say no because he's your brother so you just agreed. He made sure you were comfortable inside the guest room, "I'll let the girls go shop your stuff tomorrow while you stay here with that bodyguard of yours." Jiyong said as you sat down on the bed with him sitting down on the chair facing you.

"The last time I saw you, you were just a little bean and now. You grew up and look like mom." Jiyong smiled sadly, you held his hand in yours and noticing the scars on his rough hands. Your thumb tracing on his skin and you teared up, Jiyong heard you sniffing and frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked, you just let out a laugh and wiped your tears away. "All my life, I thought I have no family members left. I was alone the moment I turned 18 and left that orphanage." You took several deep breaths to calm yourself down, "I'm so sorry that it took me too long to find you Y/N." Jiyong felt guilth leaving his baby sister when he was adopted. He could still remember that day he stared at your four year old self playing with the other kids before he got inside the old man's car and drove away.

When he found out just who exactly the man is Jiyong swore to find who killed your parents and avenge them, so he trained everyday and learned how to run a company. And finally at 25 years old Kwon Jiyong is the new president of Kwon Industry also the leader of Golden Dragon Clan.

"It's okay, at least I can finally get to meet my brother." You two smiled and Jiyong's eyes landed on the locket you were wearing. "You still have that." He pointed, your hand went to touch the metal locket resting on your chest and smiled. "That was mom's, dad gave me this ring. I guess one thing for sure is that our parents love jewellery." He chuckled.

"I'll let you clean up and get ready for bed. Tomorrow I'll let you meet the guy." He patted your head and stood up before opening the door. "Goodnight, oppa." You said and almost cringed at the word but you have to get used to it now. Jiyong halted on his steps and smiled, "Goodnight too baby sis." With that he left you.

You laid on the soft bed and stared at the ceiling. Might as well get used to this life indeed.

 Might as well get used to this life indeed

***
Heck he sho cute