34

Namjoon's POV

"Sir!"

The door burst opened as one of the room service maids ran inside my room, I frowned and gave her a stern look. "This better be important for you to rudely barge inside my room." I voiced out in annoyance, all that is happening at this moment is causing stress and my temper is not doing any good about it.

"It's Areum... s-she." The maid took a few breaths and I walked over her, "What happened to Areum?" I asked, "She's missing." My heart dropped and I just stared at the women before me, "What?" The maid broke into a sob and I pushed her out of the way and sprinted towards Areum's room. The room was empty, only the window is wide open, I searched the whole room for my daughter.

"Areum?! Don't play around with daddy Areum!"

I opened all the closet doors and even inside the bath tub and there is no sign of the girl. My breathing is heavy as I stood in the middle of the room, "Namjoon." Taehyung came up to me with a piece of paper in his hands, I took it and once I read the first words my blood boiled.

"I'm going to end Enzo's gang."

✴️

Your POV

I was sitting inside Jiyong's home library with a book in my hands casually reading it. I found out how my brother loves to hear modern music and has this odd interest in art. Like finding a canvas that is splashed with many colours on it, "I never understand the mind of an art person." I said when I saw another canvas that legit has one slash of red paint on it only.

Staying here for a few days made me somehow understand my brother. I think. He even bought me a new wardrobe quoting that my sense of fashion is 'agonizing '.

Another thing to add about Jiyong; a fashionista.

"Y/N!"

The book almost fell from my hand when Jungkook barged inside the library. I gave him a glare for scaring me, "Just like TWICE say in their song. Knock knock on my door, freaking knock on the door next time." Jungkook rolled his eyes but just ignored my statement.

"Mr. Kwon said that he couldn't go shopping with you because of a meeting so..."

I closed the book when Jungkook glanced outside of the door, being curious I leaned to the right to see Hanbin and the others carrying shopping bags as they walked past the library. "Wait don't tell me." I widened my eyes seeing the luxury brands on the bags.

"Yeah, he ordered them and have it delivered here. Damn Y/N you're  being treated like a princess here." Jungkook said in a jealous tone so I just smacked him by the arm. "Shut up, come on I want to see them." Pulling him by the arm and ran towards my room to see the guys putting down the bags on the floor.

"Those bags go here, oh and the Supreme slippers give them to miss Kwon." Hanbin instructed them. Chanwoo put them in front of me as I stared at him with wide eyes, "Put these on please miss Kwon." I stared at Jungkook who shrugged and went to help Jinhwan who's struggling carrying the boxes of what I assume as bags.

Slipping on the expensive slippers I walked towards the stacks of boxes that kept growing. "Damn, he really went out with these." I mumbled while taking out a shirt out from a Chanel bag, I saw the price tag and I had to make sure I was seeing right.