49

before I start, I know the smut scene is very bad (some even said) because I seriously dont have any experience other than relying on porn. I'm trying okay? T^T

Your POV

Namjoon pushed me down on the mattress while he hovered over me, his lips were attacking my neck with soft biting and sucking on the skin. I titled my head giving him more access as I yelp when he bit down on it but this time harshly. "Hey!" I tried to push him but Namjoon chuckled before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Sorry baby girl, I have to mark you." He said in a not so guilty tone making me role eyes. "You and your possessive ass." I mumbled while he sat up to tug my pants down, Namjoon gave me a look and said, "I thought you love possessive ass mafias. Baby don't act like I don't know you read those bunch of genre." Heat rose up to my face when he mentioned that.

"W-whatever."

Namjoon just chuckled as he threw away my pants somewhere on the floor before lifting up my shirt as I was left completely in my lingerie. "Fuck, you're wearing my favourite colour." Namjoon groaned as he just straight out went to grab on one of my breast as he kneaded it against the thin lace bra I was wearing. Yeah ever since I moved in with him all of my undergarments are straight up Victoria Secrets because Namjoon loves them.

Especially laces.

He trailed his lips against the skin of my breast making me curl my toes as he kept massaging them while sucking on the skin. "These have to go baby." Namjoon mumbled as he unclasped my bra and threw it before devouring one of my nipples in his mouth. I let out a moan when he sucked on my nipple, the sounds he made was so lewd that it even turned me on. "N-Namjoon." I moaned his name as he just hummed leaving my nips to pay attention to the other one. I held his shoulder gripping them when he sucked on them like a baby.

"Ah shit." I cursed out when he pinched on them teasingly between his thumb and index finger. He gave me a smirk before leaning up to give me a kiss, both of our lips molded against each other, our tongues battling for dominance and who am I kidding of course he won. He sucked on my tongue before I felt his hand trailed down from my breast down to my stomach rubbing them in a soothing manner before he cupped my clothed pussy.

I groaned against the kiss when he rubbed me there, "Spread your legs for me." he whispered as I did what he told me, I felt vulnerable with being bare on top with my legs spread. "Are you getting wet already?" he mumbled against my lips while rubbing me, I bit my lip and nodded. "Do you want me to touch you there?" Namjoon teased as be pressed on my bud causing me to gasp out.

"But we can't with this in the way."

With that said, Namjoon slid my panties down and I could feel the cold air hitting me down there making me shiver. One of his finger went down to slowly push my pussy lips apart, "A-ah, Joon." I moaned and clenched my eyes shut.

"I want to taste you first baby girl." He bit my earlobe gently before going down as his face was between my legs. I gulped when he spread my legs even wider and with that I felt his tongue giving one long lick. His tongue was working it's way, Namjoon knows what's he doing so he kept his pace while he plunged two fingers inside me.  His names left my lips like a mantra, I kept repeating them over and over again.

"That's right baby girl, moan my name."

His voice was deep and raspy when he said that, my high was building up, Namjoon kept pumping his fingers in and out of me and by then I was shaking with pleasure as I release. I heard him cursing under me, so I through half lidded eyes I stared at him. His chin was glistening from my wetness, "I never knew you could squirt." He chuckled.

"Me too." I let out a breathless laugh, Namjoon patted my thigh and said, "On fours baby." He said, I turned around and stood on fours getting ready. I could hear him undressing behind me, I felt the bed dip as I pushed my ass on his bulge teasing him but that only earned me a smack on the ass. "Do that and you won't be cumming until I say so." he threatened me which I scoffed, he aligned himself behind me as I felt the head pushing inside me.

I was moaning at the feeling of his dick filling me up, he was so thick. Once he was inside me Namjoon surprisingly thrust fast and hard, my body lunged forward the force but it felt so good. Skin slapping filled the whole room, I held the bed sheets tight. Namjoon's thrust was hard each time, I eventually had to press my face against the pillow moaning into it. But Namjoon doesn't like it, he pulled my hair making me lift my head up. "Did I told you to cover your moans?" he growled into my ear as I shook my head.

He pulled me up so my back was against his bare chest, I held his thigh for support. Namjoon wrapped his left arm around my waist pulling me closer if its possible while his free hand went to wrap around my neck as he gave the side of my face kisses. He moaned in my ears, his hot breath fanning my skin. "N-Namjoon." I whined out in pleasure, my eyes rolled back as his pace increased. "Fuck fuck fuck!" he cursed, he pushed me back down and this time lifting my ass up even higher.

I was screaming out at the new angle and then I felt his warm seeds inside me, he was still thrusting as I felt some flow down between my thighs. This lasted for a few more seconds before he pulled out, both of us breathing heavily.

"Look at the mess I made." Namjoon chuckled as I turned around on my back, he spread my legs again as he scooped a bit on his fingers and pushed it back inside making me wince. "This alone won't guarantee that you'll be pregnant love. Up for round two?" Namjoon suggested, boy is he kidding?

"Sure but this time..." I sat up before pushing him down on the bed with a smirk on my face.

"I'm taking control."

***

***

*fans self*